Chapter Nine

After a long night of taking, crying, and ice cream you and Mark sat quietly watching a movie. You enjoyed Mark and it felt great to finally have someone one around. These were the thoughts in your head as you slowly drifted to sleep. You awoke in the middle of the night in marks lap. He himself was already asleep so you got up and went to bed.
The next day it was raining. You sighed hoping today you could take mark and walk around the area. Seeing as if the rain wasn't going to stop you decided to make a video, but you wanted Mark to do it too. You thought for a while and decided that the whisper challenger would be the most fun.
"Y/N you ok" you heard in the middle of your thoughts.
"Huh" you said seeing Mark look at you concerned.
"Oh I was just thinking... Mark do you want to be in a video with me!?" you asked.
"Like the things you were doing with Joey-Fred the other day?"
You sighed remembering what happened the other day. "Yes"
Mark started bouncing around like a little girl. "Yes I do!" You laughed and got everything you'd need. Right before you started you sent a quick tweet.
[ Hey guys I will be playing the "Whisper Challenge" comment what ever comes to your head below]. You laughed as the first few things came in. Oh this was going to be fun!

Sorry this is so short :(
Hey guys thanks so much for 500 reads. I'm so glad you like this series and I apologize for putting it off I had some bad writers block. I think I know what to write now expect more soon. Bye✋🏼