Chapter 12

Just a quick reminder that the last chapter has nothing to do with the rest of the series.
You woke up in Marks arms, him holding you tightly. You look up and see the raining slowed to a drizzle. You lay back down but soon after your phone alarm went off. This startled Mark more than you. He sat up instantly falling off the couch. You barely looked at him trying not to laugh.
"I'm ok" he said siting up. You giggled and check your phone.
"Wait why does my alarm say, 1st Day Ba-" you jumped of the couch swearing as you ran to your room throwing on clothes. Mark peeked in.
"Y/n why are you running around?" He asked.
You ran as you spoke.
"Mark I've been so wrapped up with you and having someone around I completely forgot school starts today!" You yelled. You grabbed and apple and ran towards Mark.
"I'm so sorry, I'll be back like 3 and I promise there will be no more thunder" you said. He smiled and gave you a hug before you ran out the door. 'Oh I hope he's ok' you thought to yourself.
Marks POV (time for Mark adventures)
"And I promise there will be no more thunder" I smiled at what she said, she really cares. I gave her a hug not because I wanted to but I need to. And then like that she was gone. I was alone by myself. I had no idea what to do. I laid on the couch and fell back to sleep. I awoke again around 8 which frustrated me. I had wanted to stay asleep longer but my battery didn't need anymore charging. I groaned and got up. I was lonely, for the first time I was really lonely. When I was in the factory packed in boxes I was always alone, the noises the darkness, that's why thunder bothered me. I guess since I've been with Y/N I've gotten used to company. I walked around the apartment looking for something to do. He walked into your room seeing a huge mess, he decided to tidy up. I wasn't really sure here everything went so I did my best. I must've been in there for a hour before I realized I was low on food source. I myself didn't know how to cook and I could easily search how but, I wanted to do it myself.
Uh oh, coking by himself 😂