"Hey, hey, come here," Drew tugged me into his arms, holding me tight to his chest as tears streamed down my face, allowing me to sob on his new shirt.

"Andrew, you know how I am, this is the first time I've not been ready for a meeting! How the hell am I supposed to get this client if I can't find one single piece of paper?! I suck at being CEO!" I yelled, and he tightened his grip.

"Shh, it's okay, princess. Look at me," he tilted my chin and I looked up at him as my lip trembled. "You are intelligent, and you have known how to do this for a long time. Everyone loves you, baby! There's nothing to worry about. We'll get this client, and make a good deal, and you'll be back to reading and editing before tomorrow, okay?" He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Andrew, I don't know... Maybe I should just quit, and let you handle everything, and just be done." His lips came crashing into mine. It was hard at first, but he slowed down, making it passionate, and it calmed me down. I held onto his waist tighter, as if my life depended on him, and it did.

"Don't ever doubt yourself. You, your grandfather and your mom are the only people who could ever run this place. And look, there's the paper right there," he pointed and I turned. Yep, there it was. "You just sit right here, and calm down and get ready for this meeting. I'm gonna get my assistant to get the boardroom together while I go find you an assistant too, okay?" He pressed another kiss to my lips before he pulled away and I nodded.

"Okay. I love you," I muttered as he walked towards the door.

"I love you too, sunshine," he chuckled, making me laugh too. "Awh, there's that smile!" He cooed as he paused, looking at me.

"Drew stop!" I blushed.

"And she's blushing too! Who wouldn't want that cute wittle face!" He winked. "Okay, for real baby. I'm gonna put the add out, and I'll see you in the boardroom. I love you," he smirked.

"I love you too, for the second time," I teased.

"I love hearing you say that... Say it again," he insisted and I laughed slightly.

"I love you so much Andrew!" I screamed and stuck my tongue out.

"There's the three year old," he chuckled. "I love you too sweetheart. See you in a little," Drew nodded and closed my office door.

I sighed as I continued sitting in my office chair as he instructed, going over my final checklist for the presentation. I was nervous, something I had never felt before when it comes to things such as this. Editing and publishing was my job, and because of that, I didn't understand why I was so anxious. My stomach curled and I frowned, stroking my fingers over it before shaking my head, and resumed going over my checklist. Everything seemed to be in order, and once I was satisfied, I stood and made my way to the coffee that had been calling my name since Andrew arrived. I lifted the still hot cup to my lips, and allowed it to slide down my throat. Once I swallowed, my stomach curled again, causing me to gag slightly as I made my way to the restroom, leaning over the toilet. I vomited into the porcelain, my hands gripping the sides as I shook. Once I was sure there was nothing left, I rose and rinsed my mouth out with disgust. What was going on?

I was elated once the meeting was over, but I had to cut it short, due to my nausea. Drew followed me into our office, clapping loudly as he chuckled and I laughed also. Once we entered, he tugged me to him, beginning to press his lips against my lips, but I held my hand to his chest, halting him.

"What's wrong?" He grimaced.

"I- I don't feel well, I'm sorry," i frowned, kissing his cheek.

"Well, do you want to go home? You could just take these scripts home and revise there. I don't want you here if you aren't feeling well, okay?"