Chapter 26: Betrayal

Nadine:

Who does he think he is? I'm getting married to Saif. Of course I love him. I mean, why shouldn't I? He's so perfect. He's so understanding and loyal. Even if I don't love him right now, I can learn to love him. But I do love him. Don't I?

"Oh shut up Nadine." The voice inside my head said. "Stop lying to yourself. You don't love him at all."

"But I can eventually fall in love with him. Science hasn't shown otherwise." I tried to fight back with my own thoughts.

"You shouldn't ruin your life. For all you know, Nimra might be right. What if he faked the entire thing just to get in your pants? What if its just infatuation?"

"That's not true. He said he loves me!"

"Think again." As the voice guided me. I heard a familiar voice and I looked to see who it was, and my jaw dropped at the sight of what I was seeing.

"Okay beautiful, you have my number, call me when you're up for some fun."

It was Saif! But he wasn't talking to me. He was talking to someone else. A girl to be precise.

"I'll be sure to call you." She said before she leaned in for a kiss. And Saif kissed her back.

"Oh babe! Lets go back to your room." He said. I could literally see his boner. What the actual fuck!

"But what about your girlfriend?" She replied.

"I'll tell her I took a cab and left for home since she took so long."

"Okay then, if you don't mind let's go up to my room and have some fun." That whore replied flirtatiously.

I was hoping he'd see me catch him red handed. But he didn't. So I followed him to where they went. The third floor. That whore's room was on the same floor as Mehmet's. I saw Saif go inside her room, kissing her passionately, and soon after the door closed, I heard weird orgasmic voices.

"How the fuck could he do this to me?" I cried. "He just played me! He's such an asshole! But I won't let him get away with this!"

"Saif!" I shouted as I banged the door. "I know you're inside! Open up you douchebag!"

"Shit!" I hear him say from inside the room.

"I heard that Saif!" I yelled.

He didn't open up.

"Fine. You can enjoy having sex with her. I'm leaving you forever! And guess what? We're done!" I said and he immediately opened the door.

"Nadine... I..." he said as he tried to tuck his shirt in his trousers.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to listen to your meaningless apologies or explanations. You're dead for me. Just like our relationship! Go and fuck her and have a great time! We're over for good!" I said as I threw the ring at his face. "I should've never believed you. You're an asshole! You're even worse than my ex!"

Due to all the noise and commotion everyone came out of their rooms. Including Mehmet. He saw the whole drama and immediately came to break the fight.