Chapter Two

I woke up with a arm on my wasit. I looked up and was in a werid room cover in red and black. I felt the arm on me. Very muscular. I looked next to me and cover my mouth to try not to freak out. I was laying next to Michael Vampire. I looked at the clock and it was only ten. He was still asleep. I slowly moved his hand off of me and went into the bathroom. I was in my pjs and wearing one of his shirts. My eyes grew wide in shock and ran down stairs to find Courtney and James sitting on the couch. "Well hey sleepy head." Courteny said as I stood in the kitchen in shock. "What? What is going on?" I said looking around. "Nothing." Courtney said as she walked in th kitchen and go coffe. "What happend last night?" I said setting on the counter next to the coffe. "Well, dont freak, but, Michael bit you last night and you pasted out." She said comly. My eyes grew wide. "Really?" I said smiling a little. "I guess I should explain it all to you before he wakes up." She said siting in the floor in front of me. "I just love your storys." I said laughing as Courtney had began to explain everything to me.

"Well you see, we was dancing bla bla, you was dancing with him bla bla bla, he bit you. Now, first it frakd me out. So I screamed. You fell but Michael caught you and contuined to drink your blood and laid you on the floor. I started to run for you then Philip stopped me and started to explain that Michael had turn you. That you was the first fan he turned because you made him feel. Bla blaa, I understood, so I put your pjs on and Michael helpped you in his bed. Then we contuied to party." Courtney explained to me. My mouth dropped and I felt my neck. It was sore. I looked threw Courtneys purse to get a mirror. There was a tiny bite mark on my neck. "You should have seen it last night." Courtney said as she went threw her phone and showed me a picture of it last night. "Wow. That looks horrible." I said still in shock. "Yup." She said as she put her phone up. "So how am I spouse to act around Michael? Just say, 'hey, you bit my neck. How are you this morning?' Yeah thats good." I said sarcastily. "No, be your self." She said as she went back in the livingroom with James. "Cheesy." I said smartly. I startd to jump off the counter but I hurd someone walk down the stairs. I froze and staird at the bottem of the stairs. Michael walked down in nothing but his black boxers that said 'bite me' on them. I was speachless. "Good morning everyone." Michael said with a smile on his face. I just looked at him. "Morning. Looks like you have a little friend on the counter." Courtney said being a smart ass. I gave her a evil look and looked back at Michael. "Well, I do have a friend sitting right next to the coffe." He said as he got closer to me. I just looked down in silance. "Oh yea, your propably hungary." Michael said looking at me. I was hungary. Hungarier then I even been. I nodded my head. Michael walked back up stairs and came back down with a wine glass full of red whine. "Whine? This early? Why would you drink this early?" I said confussed. "Not for me and no whine." Michael said as he handed me th glass. "Um, what is it?" I said looking at it. "Jus drink it. I promise you will like it." He said as he watched me drank it. I took a small sip and my eye lit up. The taste was amazing. I turn the glass upside down and quickly drink it adn found myself licking the glass trying to get more. "Eww." Courtney said walking into th kitchen. "What was that?" I said handing the glass to Michael, who was laughing. "Somthing you'll be getting use to. Are you still hungary?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes and Michael walked back up stairs. "Your discusting." Courtney said as sh started to cook eggs. "How?" I said confussed. "That crap you drunk." She said flipping her egg. "Am I the only one that dont know what that was?" I said kinda angerly. "Blood. Thats what." Courtney said as she gaged. "What?!" Said said shocked. My brain said puke, but my stomic said more. Michael came back down stairs with another glass of blood. "Now, dont drink it all. Save it for breakfest, I dont have alot of this." He said as he handed it to me. "Eggs sound good right about now." I said as I started to smell the eggs Courtney was cooking. "I wouldnt!" Michael said as he tryed to stop me, but I had already smell it and ran to the bathroom. "What was that about?" Courtney said as she finished cooking her egg. "Normal food will make her wanna puke." Michael said as he came to check on me. He walks in a finds me sitting in the floor next to the tolet. "Your too cute." He said laughing. "Cute? You think im cute? Puking my guts out even?" I said shocked and confussed. "Yeah, your cute. Why do you think I turned you?" Michael said as he sat beside me. "I dont know, I still kinda dont belivie it, but im starting to now cause everything you said is right." I said looking at the floor. "Well, your special and I promise you will get use to it." He said as he pushed my hair back. "Why turn me and not just date me?" I asked nervesly. "Its hard to explain really." He said looking the other way. "One other thing, does this mean were dating?" I said in a shaky voice. Michael looked at me with a smile on his face. "If you want it to." He said softly. I nodded my head yes cause I couldnt speak. "Well anyways. How about breakfest that wont make you puke?" He said helping me up. "Sounds good, but what wont make me puke?" I asked questionly. "Rawr chicken." He said with a smile as he took my hand and walked into the kitchen. "Have a talk did we?" Courtney said looking us up and down as we walkd into th kitchen. "Somewhat." Michael said smiling at me. I blushed and smiled like an dumbass. "I need some coffe." Michael said as he let go of my hand and started making hiself coffe. "What about breakfest?" I said looking at him. "That dont take long." Michael said as he sipped his coffe and got out a bag of rawr chicken. My eyes grew wide in discust. "I am not eatting that." I said looking at it. "Trust me, you will want it once you smell it." Michael said as he got two pieces outta the bag. I coverd my nose to not smell it, but I was to late. Michael handed me my piece with my blood glass. I sat at the table with Michael, James, and Courtney and just staird at my plate. "Are you going to eat it?" Michael said taking a bite out of his chicken. I didnt say anything, just looked at my chicken. I finally picked it up and ripped a small piece off of it and ate it. My taste buds were in heaven. Next thing I new, My chicken was gone along with my blood. "Holy shit." Philip said as he walked out of his room and saw me devor the food and blood. I felt embaresst and ran upstairs to Michaels room. "Way to go dick." Michael said as he got up and followed after me.

I was just laying there on Michael's bed looking at the wall. "Are you okay?" Michael said as he came in a sat next to me. "I dont know. I guess. I should be use to people like that." I said hugging his pillow. Michael ran his hand threw is hair and took a deep breath. "You know, for only knowing you one night, your pretty special to me, and I dont tell people that offten, or at all infact. If Philip would have made you cry, I wouldnt be siting here. I would be taking his head off." Michael as he took my hand. "How is it you of all people, think im special?" I asked confussed. "I dont know. I've never been like this. The only girls I talk to are friends, cause I normaly just have fuck buddys." Michael said as he smirked a little. "Well, no more fuck buddys though, right?" I said concernd. "No more." He said as he smiled at me.

Philip walked into the room. "What are you going to do today?" Philip asked. "Holy shit. How am I spouse to go home like this?" I said feeling my neck once more. "True. Come move in with me?" Michael said with a huge smile on his face. I got wide eyed and frroze. This was a big step way to fast, but what could I do? He was the only one I knew like me. Its his fault in the first place cause he has horrible dating skills. I looked at Philip and back to Michael. "Well?" He said exited for an anwser. I hugged him tight and said, "yes." Philip had a 'what the hell' look on his face. "So were are you guys from?" Philip asked. "Tennessee." I said laughing. "Plane ride here we come!" Michael said as he grabbed his jacket and hopped on his laptop. I ran into the livingroom to tell Courtney what was going on. "Do I really have to live here?" She said in a whinny voice. "Yes." I said exitedly as I threw her purse to her. "I dont have to do I?" James said. "Why not?" Courtney sadly. "Well, I got to go back to England and collage." He said sounding upset. I akwordly left the room and jumped into Michael's arms. "4 round trip tickets to Nashville Tennessee." Michael said as he kissed my head. He always seamed to kiss my head and not my lips. We have not yet really kissed.

We walked back into the livingroom and James walked out the door. Courtney was standing there watching him leave. "What happend?'' Michael asked her. She turned around and looked at us. Not crying, but very sad looking. "We broke up and went differnt ways." She said as she walked out the door. "Damn. Take us to the airport Aaron." Michael said as we walked to the car. "How is your mom going to take you living up here?" Corutney said as we left th drive way. "I have no clue." I said shockingly. "You'll just have to sneak out then." Michael said with a smile on his face. "How are we even getting there?" Courtney said looking out the window. "Well, be prepared to fly." I said exitedly. Courtneys eyes got big and she looked back behind us. "I dont fly." She said as she started to freak out. "It will be fine." Michael said to her. "You would have to fly to go to England anyways, so whats the differntce?" I said smartly. "Thats not now, thats later." She said scared. "Well, this is a practice run." I said proudly as we pulled into the airport.