Chapter 12

I scanned around the car lot in search of my new car. There seems to be some decent ones but I'm not sure. I look through the window of a White Toyota Corolla, it seems nice. I stand up and turn around to find Josh smiling at me.

Oh my god... he's coming towards me again! ugh. I began to run inside the building as fast as I can. I hate to cause a scene, but I'm desperate right now! I slam the door shut behind me, and hold it closed! I think he works here, because he is in uniform... great!

I look around as I hold the door shut. All the people are staring at me. Well, so much for trying not to cause a scene.

"A little help would be nice, you know! Instead of staring!.... PLEASE!" I yell at the people, as I feel him pushing through the door. I grab my phone and try to text Zayn as fast as I can, but I'm too late. Josh got through the door and slammed me against the wall hard. I winced in pain.

"What was that all about!" he screamed. Great, now we got a real scene. I see one of the workers making a phone call. Hopefully, he's calling the police.

"Nothing...." I said harshly. I try to think of the best excuse, so, this scene doesn't get any worse. "I just... didn't want to talk to you!" That's not exactly what I wanted to say.. but it's better than nothing.

"Sure, that's what happened babe." he rolls his eyes. "He then begins to act like he is hugging me" I can tell he is doing this, so that one man doesn't call the cops.

"I'm not your girl anymore Josh. So could you please leave me alone?" I try to ask politely.

"If your not mine, then whose are you? the baker boy?! HaHa!" he responds. I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Josh please! Just let me be!" I plea.

"Babe, I was only coming to say Hi." he says, as he leans closely towards my neck. I then quickly jerk back and try to get loose from his grip.

"Not now and not ever!" I yell as I ducked down, from him trying to kiss me and escape under his arms.

"Fine!" he yells. " But you'll always be mine, baby! And I always know where you are!" He screams.

I roll my eyes and ignore him, as I walk to a man who works here at the dealer. I tell him that I am going to buy the Silver Toyota Avalon.

After I bought the car, I hopped in and drove out of the lot. It was only 12pm so, I still have plenty of time to go shopping at the mall. I begin to use my phone to navigate me there. While driving, my mind begins to wonder.

My mind kept repeating Joshua's words, -"And I always know where you are!"- I wonder what he meant by, always knowing where I'm at? He must be stalking me somehow...

(Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! :) I have reached my goal of posting at least 3 chapters a day. So if nothing new comes tonight, there will be tomorrow! :D Enjoy!

~Alex~