Chapter 9

"Oh, hey there Harry, old pal, didn't see ya there. haha!" he laughs.

"Let go of her Josh! Now!" he yells.

"Whatcha gonna do Harry boy?! Call the police on me?! Or you gonna hit me with a rolling pin?! HaHa! I'm SOOO scared! AH! someone save me!" he laughs as he suddenly let's go of me and gets distracted by my phone.

"Give me that, you creep!" I yell, as I try to reach for my phone.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! there's a text from Nina here... Flirting?! With this stupid baker! Haha! Ash, Ash, baby your too good for him. That's why you got me! Now come on babe. Let's go to my place!" he smiles as he grabs both of my wrist and pulls me.

"NO!" I scream, as I try to loosen out of his grip.

Then out of no where, Harry punches Josh in his face, so he lands on the ground. It knocked Josh out, completely. Oh my god! Praise the Lord! No one has ever knocked Josh out. Josh is a football player and Is very buff, but wow!

"Are you alright?" he asks, as he gently reaches for my hand.

"Yes. Thank you so much!" I say, as he hands me my phone and I wipe my tears.

"No problem. You better go before he wakes up, Kitten. Let me know if you don't want to go to the party. I could invite you to my flat if you want? Or we could hangout somewhere?" he said.

"Thanks again. Ok, I'll let you know" I answer as he hands me my phone and I give him my number. For some reason, when he called me Kitten, it makes my heart flutter.

I begin to rush out if the bakery, and walk towards my apartment.

It felt like it took forever to get there! When I arrived, it was 6:30. I stepped into the room to find Nina sleeping on the couch. She forgot to lock the door. I slump over to my room and change into some loose jog pants and a huge T-shirt. I then let my hair down from my bun, and head to bed.

(Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! :D Please comment and vote. I'm new to writing fanfics so positive feedback would be helpful. Also, my goal is to be posting at least 3 chapters a day, if not more so, no worries. :) Thanks ~Alex