Chapter 11

I begin my relaxing walk to the mall. There are many people on each sidewalk. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be this crowded. As I try to be calm with all the people surrounding me, I get a text from Zayn that read:

~Want a ride?~

I turn my head and look around. I then see him parked by the side walk where I'm standing. What in the world? Is he stalking me? I nod my head yes, as he unlocks the passenger door of his black Lamborghini. I then open it and get in.

"Hey. I just happened to see you walking and you looked exhausted. ha. Where to?" he asks.

"Oh. Thanks." I smile. "Wel,l I was actually heading to the dealers, up the street from here. Then if I'm lucky enough to get a car, I have shopping to do at the mall."

"That's cool." he smiles as he puts his hand on my lap. I smile back at him but having his hand on my lap makes me want to move it so badly. It's rather awkward.

After driving in awkward silence for about 5 minutes,  Zayn's phone breaks the silence. He rapidly pressed the ignore button and gives me a nervous smile.

I should as who it was because, it seems strange on how he did it so quickly. Maybe it will be better if I asked if he's ok, so I don't sound nosy.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah!...haha.. completely fine." he responds. We then arrive at the car dealer. "Stay out of trouble. Ok, Ash?"

"Ok. I will. you too..." I respond.

"Yeah, just be careful. Remember your ex, Joshua is around, and he's probably angry that you left him at the bakery yesterday." he says quickly.

"Wait! How did you?" I ask. Then a guy in a Navy Hoodie starts running towards Zayn's car.

"Look, I don't have time! but I'll see you around!" he says as he rushed out of the area and the guy in the navy hoodie took a taxi and followed him.

Oh my god.... At first, I thought my mind was trying to make me believe that Zayn was acting strange, and I ignored it. Now I know for sure that there's something up. I knew it from the start, when he seemed nervous to receive my number.