Chapter 4

When I arrived, I remembered that I am supposed to meet up with my cousin, Nina. She's going to share an apartment, also known as a flat, with me.

After searching the airport, which felt like hours, I finally found her!

"Ashford! Over Here!" She yelled.

"Nina! Oh my god! It's been forever!"

"Yes! Yes it has! Come on I'll take you to your new flat!

-----------

We arrived at the flat; she had an empty bedroom prepared for me already! I began to unpack.

"I'll prepare something to eat, while you unpack." said Nina

"Ok!"

I'll put my tennis racket over here. I'm a huge tennis player! I've been playing since I was five years old and made the varsity high school team on the first shot! I got a scholarship from playing! Tomorrow is my interview I hope I get it!

"Ashford, dinner is ready!" Nina called

"Ok. Coming!"

She made chicken sandwiches. I sat down with her to eat.

"So, did you see Josh come this past week?" I asked.

"Yes! Your boyfriend! He came in Tuesday night! He's staying here in this building!"

"Well he's not my boyfriend, anymore..." I said. Great, he's staying in the same building as I am! Ugh!

"Oh! He's not... He was before!" Said Nina.

"Yeah, but we broke up..." I responded.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk about it..." I answered. "It's tragic."

"Oh, I'm sorry... Anyway, your going to love it here in London! We have some of the finest bakeries right by the university and wonderful parties; as well as beautiful parks!" She said trying to change the subject.

"Lovely! I'll have to visit them." I answered.

"Yes. By the way, are you ready for your interview by the school board?" Nina asked.

"Yes... Slightly nervous." I responded.

"You'll do fine! I'm sure!

"I hope so..." I answered.