Time for tour!!

Sasha's POV*

I was just laying in bed when i rolled over and looked at the clock. 7:30 A.M. That's funny Louis said he was getting us up at 6:00 to get ready too leave for the tour at 7:45.

THE TOUR!!!!!!

I jumped out of the bed and ran to Louis room. He was sound asleep." LOUIS LOUIS WAKE UP!!!!!'

"Sasha hunny we don't yell in the house ,ok. Now what is the problem?"

"THE TOUR WE OVERSLEPT WERE GOING TO BE LATE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sasha I'm not going to ask you again stop yelling and............... wait what!!!'

Louis POV*

When she reminded me about the tour I satrted to freak out!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we had a little bit of time. I turned my head to look at the clock and it said 7:35

"SHIT!" I screamed.

Zayn ran into the room hearing all the comotion.

He gave me a stern look and said "Louis you should know" I cut him off.

"Zayn we have ten minutes to get everyone up and fed and get on the tour bus." His eyes got wide.

"DAMN IT LOUIS!!!!" He screamed.

i just sighed. "You call management I'll try to get everyone up. Sasha I want you to go to your room and get ready as quickly as possible." They both ran off to get ready.

I first went into Harry and Niall's room. I quickly shook them awake.

"Louis it's to early go away!" Harry mumbled to me.

"Harold Edward Styles we have 10 minutes to get on that tour bus an unless you want to have a sore bottom I suggest you get out of bed NOW!!"

That was enough to get him and Niall up.

Next to there room was Angel and Sophie's room. I walked and started with Sophie, knowing she would obey me.

"Sophie get up and get dressed. Hurry too we have to leave quickly."

"Yes sir."

Next Angel gosh she is hard to get up! I walk over and gently shake her shoulder.

"Louis if you know what is good for you, you will turn your ass around and walk right out of that door."

"Angelica Marie Tomlinson I don't want to hear another cuss word out of your mouth understand, and get out of bed we have about 5 minutes till that tour bus leave and unless you want Zayn to give you a hairbrush spanking on there then GET UP!!!"

She slowly got up out of bed. Lastly Liam when I walked in he was already up and dressed, hmm weird. I'll ask him about it on the bus.

Zayn's POV

"Hey, yea management we have an issue...... we just woke up and we may end up being a little late.
I'm sorry......... I understand that we are off schedule............I don't know why we didn't wake up in time....... Ok, we'll talk about this when we get on the bus...Goodbye." I hung up the phone.

God how could this happen. I will figure this out.

-----------20 minutes later----------------

Louis POV*

We are just now loading on the bus. Before we get on I count to make sure that everyone is on ok....... Angel,Sophie,and Sasha the three girls are here. I see Zayn, Niall, Harry........ where is Liam.

"Hey Zayn where is Liam?" I call over to him.

He looks around and calls back "I don't know go check inside."

I walk inside starting to get irritated with him. He should already be out here. He knows better than this!

"LIAM.........LIAM" I start screaming through the house.

Now I'm furious with him he is in so much trouble when I find him

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE IF YOU DO NOT GET YOU ASS IN THIS LIVING ROOM IN 5 SECONDS I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

The next thing I know I see him running down the stairs. As he runs by I give him a sharp smack on the bum he lets out a little yelp.

As I walk outside I see everyone loading up on the bus and quickly get on.

I sit down on the big couch getting comfy. Just as I was about to drift off into a nice sleep I remind myself that I have to deal with Liam. I get up and look around for him and find him in Niall and Harry's room.

"Liam why don't you come into my room we need to talk about something"

He nodded and got up and followed me into my room. I sat down on my bed and motioned for him to sit next me too. He sat down but I noticed he wouldn't look at me in the eye.

"Why weren't you outside at the bus whe we where about to leave."

"i was turning off my lights." he mumbled

"ok, how come you didnt anwser me the first time I calledyou then."

"You guess? What about you being up when I had hadn't even been to your room yet."

"I heard all the commotion and had woken up"

"Liam is anything you are telling me true. You haen't looked me in the eye since we got on this bus. I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me the truth and if I find out your lying later you are going to be in a whole lot more trouble than you would be in if you would tell me the truth now."

"I was already up because I had turned off everybody's alarms. I didn't want to go onn tour and I was hoping the whole thing would be blamed on just everyone oversleeping. I didn't come when you called because I just didn't want to go on tour.............................. I-I"m so sorry Lou."

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE HOW COULD YOU!!! GET BARED AND IN A CORNER. I'M SENDING ZAYN IN TO DEAL WITH YOU."

I saw him scramble up just as I left. Goly today has not been my most favorite of days. I can't belive he would do this. When I walked in the living room I saw Zayn sitting there staring at me.

"Lou what happened in there?"

"Liam turned off all the alarms in hope of us not having to go on tour!"

"God Liam, why would he do that! I guess you have to punish."

"Haha.......funny thing about that in the midst of me being mad I kinda told him you would deal with him."

"LOU! Fine I'll deal with him."

Zayn's POV

As I walked by Louis I playfully slapped him on the back of his head. I the walked into Louis room to see Liam bared and in a corner. I walked over to then bed and sat down

"Come here Liam."

He turned around and walked over and layed himself over my lap.

"Your getting 110. 50 for turning off the alarms 40 for lying and 20 for not being ready to go when the rest of us where."

He just whimpered. With that I put my hand up and brought it down on Liam Nate bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Zayn PLEASE stop!! IT HURTS!!!"

"It's supposed to."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Last 20 Liam."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"It's all I've Liam shh it's ok."

I picked Liam up an cradled him in my arms.

"S-sorry. I'm sooo sorry Zayn."

"It's ok Liam your all forgiven but you need to apologize to Louis though."

"Ok, will you c-carry me?"

"Of course baby." I picked him up and carried home Into the living room and set home on Louis lap.

Liam's POV

I immediately hugged Louis.

"I'm so sorry. I won't ever do it again."

"Shh baby it's ok I forgive you"

We fell asleep like that.

----------------------------------------------
I ALMOST HAVE 2K READS!!! IM SO EXCITED. I have decide what my new book is going to be.

ONE DIRECTION ACADEMY!!! Thanks to the idea from Priyankadesai7 I'm going to get started on that as soon as possible Thanks for reading.