Forgiveness

Zayn's POV*

After lunch angel ran up to her room with Sophie trailing behind her. Louis seemed upset and went up to his room. Harry and Niall went to sit on the couch to play FIFA with Sasha sitting with them not knowing what was going on. That left me and Liam cleaning up the kitchen. I decided that after we cleaned up I would go talk to Louis,Angel and Sophie.

I walked to Louis room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard Louis say.

I walked in and saw Louis laying in his bed with his head in the pillow. I walked over to his bed and sat down beside him and rubbed circles in his back.

"They hate me now." he said into his pillow.

"No they don't, but I think u need to go in their and talk to them." I told

"Why should I they hate me. I screwed up."

"No u didn't you where being a adult and doing the right thing. And you need to go in there cause there our family and family can't hate each other."

Louis POV*

I realized what I had to do. "Fine Zayn I'll do it." I got up and walked out of the room leaving Zayn on the bed.

I walked to Angels room and knocked on the door slowly.

"GO AWAY!" I heard Angel sob. I opened the door slowly and saw Angel sobbing into her pillow with Sophie laying with her.

She lifted her head of the pillow and screamed at me. "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS GO AWAY!!!!!"

"Sophie will you please give me an your sister some time alone." I ask as nicely as possible.

"Are you going to hurt her." she asked with concern in her voice it made me feel like a bad person.

"No baby I won't. I promise!" I say tearing up. She stood up and left.

I looked around the room and saw packed suitcases. I walked over to her bed and set down beside her.

"Baby why is your stuff packed."

"What do u care! You hate me!"

"No I don't hate you. Baby sit up and look me in the eye so I can talk to you." She slowly sat up and looked me in the eye.

"I love you. Even though you have only been here for a short while, I care about you. Now why is your bags packed?"

"I'm *sniff* assuming that *sniff* y'all are giving *sniff* us back."

"No we would NEVER EVER give y'all back. We are family and family doesn't give up on family."

She smiled at me "All is forgiven?" I asked

"All is forgiven!" she smiled at me. we hugged and I picked her up to carry her downstairs.

When we got down there I saw Sophie in Zayn's lap. Sasha was watching Niall and Harry play FIFA.

"So are we a big happy family now right?" Zayn asks

"Yes, Yes we are." Angel said.

Great know that we got it all worked out there is something we need to tell you. starting next Monday we will be going on.....

------------------------------
THE CRAPPIEST CHAPTER IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Hopefully the next one will be better comment ideas please love ya