Forgotten

"What do you mean you don't know?"

My heart beat starts to quicken as I glance over at Vikk, who's staring at me with wide eyes. He doesn't know either, although I didn't expect him to. I nervously bite the inside of my cheek as I bow my head, CalFreezys stare piercing into my skin.

"Answer me!" His voice is loud and demanding and I can't help but shy back, Vikk looking over at me worridly as CalFreezy only starts to look for and more angry.

"The only reason your alive is to tell us where they are! Where are they!" He screams, his blue eyes filled with  fury as he walks over to me. His breath is warm against my neck as he leans over my body, his hands grabbing my shoulders and pushing my further back into the chair.

"I have a feeling you know, you just don't want to tell me. I'm giving you one last chance." He whispers harshly, his breath warm on my neck as he talks.

"I really don't know, I would tell you. Please..." I mumble, the adrenailine starting to pump in my veins as it ry to move backward, my reflection showing in his eyes.

"Fine. If your gonna be stubborn, be stubborn. I'll just murder everyone in my way to get these answers if i need to." He declares, his lips curving it no a smile as he steps away. I can feel my pulse start to speed up as my eyes widen, my breathing growing rapid as he steps away from me.

"Bring me the pale skinned boy. He didn't see them go, he's to no use of us now." CalFreezy demands, his hands reaching for his belt, his hands playing with the fabric over the gun holster as he pulls out a pistol.

Jerome is dragged over to the center of the room, his skin paler then I've ever seen and his eyes watery. He's bowing his head as he tries to struggle, although its getting him nowhere and its all in vain. I can see him looking at me and Vikk, his eyes pleading and masked with sadness.

"Stop! Let him go, you can't do this!" Vikk screams from his place beside me, his face engraved with terror and panic as he stands up from his chair. The guards by the door have him pinned down in seconds he's reduced to screaming and yelling as CalFreezy smiles.

"I warned you. You could have just told me, and this wouldnt have to happen." He smirks, a nonchalant grin on his face as rolls his eyes slightly.

He grips the side of Jeromes face, his pale hand clashing with the violet bruises that engulf Jeromes face. You can see the fear behind his eyes as his frame starts to shake, his breaths uneven and his posture falling. The gun barrel is placed against his temple, the silver object shoved against the side of Jeromes face. He let's a small whimper leave his mouth as CalFreezy grips his hair back, Vikk screaming at the cry for help that leaves chapped lips.

"Have fun being with your boyfriend." CalFreezy smirks, his hand on the trigger and his smile even wider.

And I can't stand to look. I have to turn away.

The bang of the gun is overpowering, a scream of fear leaving Jeromes lips before it cut off abruptly, his screams replaced with Vikks screams of fury. Its probably the worse sound I've heard so far, and I as much as I try to block it out, the noise is still to overpowering and I can hardly think. The screams are replaced with reckless sobs and laughter in a matter of seconds, and only then do i gain the courage to look.

I almost wish I hadn't. Jeromes face is a mess of red, a brilliant painting of death drawn across his face. The scarlet liquid is everywhere, his mouth slightly open in a desperate plea, his eyes forever forced to stare even past death. The tile below him is stains in red to, his brains covering the floor and spreading as fast as his life form drained. Vikks sobbing from his place in the chair, his skin stained with his tearstains, although his crys are silent. I'm more in shock then anything, and although I can feel the sadness overcome my body and fill my lungs, I can't bring the tears to my eyes. Although, I can't help but feel sympathy for the raven haired boy beside me, it seems like all his friends have been the first to go.

The same bitter sadness engulfs me for a second as I stare at the lifeless body, although it changes to anger as I hear the laughter. CalFreezy is laughing, giggling like a school girl as he stands, twirling his gun with the smirk plastered on his face that I've grown to hate. His blue eyes are brimmed with happiness, masking the insanity I can see that he tried to not let cross his face. I can feel my eyes narrow in fury as he stands there with the audacity to laugh, and I can feel my hands ball into a fist from behind my back.

"You don't get away with this. The others will come and save us, and then I'll give you just as much pain as you gave all my friends, all my family. I'll end you in the worst way possible and then we'll see who will be laughing then." I muster the courage to yell it, CalFreezys eyebrows raising at my words, his teeth just poking out from the grin he has plastered on his face.

"Won't get away with it?" He questions, his eyebrow raised as he walks over to me, and I can fell myself swallow my pride. The same sinking feeling of fear comes as he tanks on my shirt collar, making it so that my face is only centimeters away from his.

"Watch me."

~~~~~~~~~

And.....

That's a wrap!

I kNoW I KnOw I'm ShiT At uPlOadInG AnD My WrItInGs EvEn wOrSe pLeAsE I BiG Fan ]:

I wouldn't be surprised if no one even has this in their library anymore tbh, watch no one end up reading this lol.

Welp. Sorry. I'll try to get better, i promise [:

Well, I guess that's it for now! Sorry it was so late, again.

See ya later, much love!

<3