Training

Quick warning:
I couldn't find a website that would say what's in an obstacle course on a boot camp, so erm *cough, cough* I found this on a TV show that did like races and stuff *cough, cough*

So erm very slim chance its realistic.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys! Were LATE! Like super late." Preston screamed, rushing though the dorm rooms to find everyone else, pushing past me and launching me into a wall.

"Cheers mate!" I screamed at the pale skinned boy, who gave me a small glare before running to find Tobi.

I hate him.

Vikk was behind me, sitting on the edge of the bed, quickly trying to tie the laces on his combat boots. Tobi entered the main room from the bathroom, being fully clothed with Preston following behind him.

"I thought we had more time. We have ten minutes don't we?" Tobi said, his face scrunched in a deep thought. He walked over to the wall to read the schedule, his wide widening when he read what time we needed to get there for roll call.

"No we need to leave. Like right fucking now." Tobi yelled, quickly running out of the dorm with everyone following behind him.

The main hall wasn't that far away from the dorm, and as soon as we existed we could see everyone waiting outside, Callux and JME standing in the front waiting for us. I could see the rest of our friends from our hometown looking over for us nervously, like they knew we had properly fucked up.

Preston stopped his sprint, and started to walk to the area, the rest of us slowing down to meet his pace.

"Why'd you stop?" Vikk whispered, the piercing stares from everyone else at the base camp a few feet away burning into my skin. I decided to occupy my eyes else where, and instead focused them on my shoes.

"Because we're already screwed, and im tired. Running over there won't make much of a difference." Preston shrugs, continuing his walk over there, the rest of us following him.

The two minute walk seems to drag on for hours, the main hall seeming to be two more steps away for every one I take. Its like those endless hallways, ones that seem to go on forever.

Soon were in front of everyone, and I kinda wish the walk took longer now. If looks could kill, JME and Callux would of had to empty out a dorm room, because we would all be dead. Their piercing stares burn into me, as if I'm the reason this all happened, and I look away.

"You four are late." JME says harshly, glaring at us all.

"We're super sorry, we like lost track of time, an-" Tobi starts, but is soon cut off.

"I don't want to hear excuses. You were late. And does anyone remember what the punishment was if you didn't wake up on time?" JME says, turning around to face the crowd.

I can see everyone looking at us fearfully, JJ looking like he wants to kill JME for even saying something like that. I look over and see Vikk looking like he's seen a ghost, Prestons stepped back, and Tobi stands there in shock. I honestly forgot what he said the punishment was, and I wonder what's making everyone act this way.

I suppose I could kill you.

I nearly shit my pants right then and there. He's going to kill us. We're all going to die.

"And, rules are rules. So I have a gun right here, with a full round, and who am I gonna kill first?" He says, looking at Callux for an answer.

I start to shake.