5: Let The Weekend Begin!

"Hey where are you?!" Jewls yells into her phone.

"Guys I'm right around the corner give me a freaking second!" Isaac yells through the phone.

Esmerelda and Jewls wait for Isaac Friday night at the movie theaters. "Tell him that he said that thirty minutes ago!" Esmerelda yells hoping Isaac could hear her.

"Shut up Essie! I'm already here," Isaac says walking through the front door.

The theater was full of teenage "Hunger Game" fans. "Ooo there's a lot of cute boys here!" Isaac says as he walks up to the girls.

"Really I didn't even notice," the sisters say together as if on cue.

"That was weird," Isaac says shrugging, "Come on let's go watch the movie, I'm not even sure we'll get any seats!"

"Oh don't worry princess we knew you'd be fashionably late so we called up Sofia to go in there and save a few seats," Jewls laughs.

"Yeeeessss Sofi!" Isaac yells obnoxiously.

They all laugh and walk into the theater room, which was full over capacity! Esmerelda spots Sofia and they take a seat.

"Hey Sofia thanks for holding our seats for us," Isaac says.

"Yeah it's no problem," she smiles.

Sofia is a freshman trombone player and one of the best in her section, she's also the sweetest person in the band. She's really quiet and doesn't know she's naturally beautiful.

As the previews start a couple walks into the theater and Isaac notices who it is right away. It's Brody and his girlfriend Isabella. Isaac knew that Brody was interested in someone, but he didn't think he had a girlfriend! Jewls notices Isaac's face of anger and tells him to calm down and makes him look at a few other hot looking guys sitting around them.

Throughout the movie Isaac and Esmerelda manage to scream over ten times making Jewls, Sofia, and everyone else for that matter jump. They also manage to kick the seats in front of them almost giving the people ahead of them whiplash! Jewls and Sofia manage to laugh so hard they end up in tears!

"That was the funniest two and a half hours of my life!" Jewls laughs.

"What are you talking about?! That was so sad!" Isaac yells.

"It was sad but you and Essie were hilarious as hell! Sofia and I were laughing our butts off in there! Right Sof?" Jewls says turning towards Sofia.

Sofia disappears from her sight, "Damn where did she go?"

"Oh my gosh look!" Esmerelda says

Jewls and Isaac look over and see Sofia wrapped in a boy's arms gazing into his eyes.

"Who's that?" Jewls asks. A tall fit boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

"I don't know, but I'll have what she's having," Isaac says watching Sofia kiss the mystery boy.

"Yeah me too," Jewls adds.

"Me three!" Esmerelda laughs.

After realizing that Sofia no longer needed them Isaac, Esmerelda, and Jewls decide to go walk around the mall that the movie theater was in.

"What are we even doing?" Jewls ask.

"I don't know, looking for some cute boys. Looking for something to do!" Isaac says.

"I hate being a mall rat!" Jewls groans, "Why don't we just go home Essie? It's gotta be more fun than this, we have no money!"

"Hey trick you just gonna leave me here?" Isaac questions hurt.

"Hey don't get crazy! You can come too! But with that language-" Jewls begins.

"No no no! I'm sorry!" Isaac cuts her off. "Wait you can have boys over your house now?"

"First of all you're barely a boy," Jewls laughs, "Plus our parents are gonna be at the casino the whole weekend."

"The whole weekend?" Isaac questions suspiciously.

"That's right," Esmerelda says.

"Hello are you two dumb?! the whole house to yourself for a whole weekend.... HOUSE PARTY!" Isaac yells.

"Are you crazy?! Our parents will kill us!" Jewls yells.

"Come on the movies are mad fake! it'll be in control. And to prove I'm right just invite the band kids, just in case something happens you know them all by name!" Isaac proposes, "And I'll even help! You know like cleaning up and stuff. You'll have all of Saturday to clean up the house!"

Esmerelda looks over to Jewls and they both feel a knot form in their gut. Esmerelda suddenly shrugs and says, "He's got a point. We'll have time to clean the house and if it's just band kids we'll have complete control. We can keep everyone entertained with 'Just Dance' on the Wii in the living room."

Isaac looks with hopeful eyes to Esmerelda for approval. After a few quiet seconds Esmerelda speaks, "Why not and if we get caught I think we're due for a good grounding anyway."

"Yes! I'll start calling up the band people!" Isaac says beginning to dial phone numbers into his cell phone.

Jewls does the same and Esmerelda says, "I'll go invite Sofia right now!"

"Sounds good tell her she can bring her boy toy too!" Isaac says with a wink.

"Shut up Isaac!" Jewls laughs loudly.

As Esmerelda walks back to Sofia she notices a familiar face sitting at a little Starbucks cafe. It was Mr.Dorzen, he looked different to her than before. Esmerelda notices that he has a dark V-neck tee and black skinny jeans with black converse. She realizes that he's not dorky at all, he's more of a real college student, the clichéd hot guy. Sadly as she realizes how hot he is she also realizes the skinny white model type girl sitting across from him. They laugh happily and look like a perfect couple. Esmerelda feels a little heart broken, but then realizes it wouldn't have worked out anyway.

Although she had a bad feeling about the party it's all she could think about now. She wanted anything to get her mind off of Mr.Dorzen and his gorgeous girlfriend and the party seems just like the right cure for the problem!