♥Naruko♡love♥

Naruko POV

Waking up to Sasuke still holding onto me that dream.... it felt real but what were those red eyes and what did it belong to? The moon still lights the room.

Looking back at Sasukes sleeping face, I smiled then I hid my face inside his neck. Slowly relaxing, closing my eyes and drifting off into the darkness.

Splash I open my eyes seeing water underneath my feet, looking up I was the gate but this time I saw the color matching the red eyes I saw. I continued walking to the gate SPLASH the water underneath me moved something big made the water move a big golden thing had move where the light shows.

Tails swinging side to side counting about 9 tails, believing it's an animal, their golden fur looked soft to the touch. Opening there eyes it was filled of anger. As I walked closer to the gate but jumped out of the way before it's huge paw crushed me "whoa" I looked back at the animal seeing its face it's a fox! "Come closer kit" but his eyes "you have beautiful red eyes!" I said amazed.

~3rd POV~

A confused but angry look came across the fox's face "not scared yet, kit" Naruko stayed where she was and a confused yet curiously come across her face "should I be sacred?" The fox started to cockle "your an interesting one kit, a Uchiha symbol?" Narukos face lit up "hn! I'm Sasuke Uchiha's wife" the fox's face turned amused "what's your name kit?" "I'm Naruko Uchiha formally as Uzumaki! What's yours?" "Kurama"

Naruko smiles and walked closer to the gate "can I still meet you even if I'm not sleeping?" "You can though your mind, and I can also help you out during times but this is goodbye until later" blink she looked up and saw Sasuke still sleeping.

The sunlight brightening up the room telling it was morning already, Naruko took off Sasukes arm off her and got out of bed. Getting ready to cook breakfast both for her and Sasuke, when he wakes up.

~Time skip~

A knock was heard though out the house, Naruko stopped cooking and turned the stove down. Walking to the door and opening it, she saw both Kakashi and Sakura. Shock came over her face "come in" she walked back to the kitchen, turning the stove back up, doing the pancakes "sit anywhere on the table!".

As Naurko got done she placed the pancakes on the table in front of everyone but as soon she was going to wake up Sasuke, he walked into the dining room, sitting down. Naruko joined in I hope Sasuke isn't still made at Sakura for what she did.

Everyone stated to eat while underneath the table Sasuke was rubbing Narukos leg to calm himself down.

~Time skip~

When everyone got done Kakashi started talking about there mission being a D rank again (mostly all there missions) Naruko feels they deserves to show what they can do and try a A or B rank mission and not the boring D rank ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Edit 10/25/19) oct. 25, 2019