"Ri, you sure you don't want me to shovel us out?" Tommy looked through the back window. The snow was as high as the tailgate.

"Just sit back and relax." Riley adjusted her beanie and stuck her head back out the window. She dropped the truck in reverse and eased on the gas. The truck began to climb the snow bank until Riley began to giggle and slammed on the gas, sending the truck flying through the snow and screeching out into the street.

"Holy shit!" Tommy yelled and grabbed onto the dashboard. He turned to look at Riley who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Let's go have some fun, shall we?" Riley wiggled her eyebrows and took off.

The bar was smoky and full of people who were escaping the cold. Noah and Tommy were at the bar getting the third round of beers while the girls were setting up at a billiards table.

"Two more weeks to go Ms. Peters." Riley piled the balls into the triangle rack and sorted them by color.

"I know, I'm so excited! All this has gone by so fast but I can't wait!" Anna twisted the blue chalk onto her pool stick and blew the excess chalk off.

"So is Valerie coming for your bachelorette party Saturday?" Riley mentally crossed her fingers and hoped that she wouldn't.

Anna laughed. "Yes. Don't freak out. She'll behave."

Riley rolled her eyes. She let Valerie take the reigns for Anna's bridal shower but the bachelorette party was all hers. "Okay fine."

"Come on, its going to be amazing!" Anna laughed and leaned against the table. She twisted her blonde hair around her fingers, loosening her ponytail until her hair fell down, long past her shoulders.

Riley smiled and watched the guys at the bar. They still hadn't gotten the drinks but were talking like old friends.

"Sooo..." Anna watched the boys too, and went on. "When I move in with Noah after we get married, are you going to ask Tommy to move in?" She turned to see Riley staring at her with large eyes.

"I didn't think about it. I don't even know what his plans are after the tournament." She stared at Tommy in his long sleeved black shirt, tightly wrapped around his muscles. A couple girls sitting at the bar were staring at him too, but he was oblivious.

"Well, you guys should talk about it." Anna picked at a lose strand of hair on Riley's shirt.

Riley knew Tommy had planned on giving most of the prize money to Manny's family, his best friend who died while they were in the Marine Corps together. But she had no idea what the rest of Tommy's plans were. She had been so preoccupied with all this new drama in her life, that she hadn't really thought to ask.

"Earth to Riley." Anna waved her hands in front of Riley's face. After Riley blinked a few times she knew she had her attention. "You okay?"

Riley took a second to respond. "Yeah. I just have a lot on my mind I guess." She walked toward the wall of sticks and grabbed one.

"Do you want me to ask Val to help you plan?" Anna joked.

Riley gave her a look and broke out into laughter. "Sure. I didn't realize you wanted a boring ass party, but okay."

"What party?" Noah asked as he and Tommy walked up with two beers each.

"Anna's bachelorette." Riley took a beer from Tommy's hands and kissed him. "Thank you."

He smiled in return and set his beer down and watched as Riley rubbed chalk on her stick.

"You know what you're doing there, Ri?" He walked over to her as she set to break.