Chapter 11

Harry and Cassie were practically shoved into Mad-Eye's office and forced to sit down. He was asking them all sorts of questions about Voldemort and the graveyard, but luckily, Harry caught something Cassie didn't.

"We never said anything about a graveyard," he told him. Cassie looked back and forth between the two. Mad-Eye stared at him for a moment, then looked to Cassie. "So you know, then?" He asked. "That you're a Potter."

She nodded, then asked, "How did you know?" He scoffed and started digging through various potions on his desk. "Everyone knows," he said. "Dumbledore, Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall. Even Siruis Black knows. He's your Godfather as well."

Cassie had to sit back in her seat to take this all in. "Do you know the story?" He asked. "Did the Dark Lord tell you? Probably not the whole of it. After the Dark Lord was destroyed, Pettigrew came and collected you out of guilt for giving the Potters away. He took you into London and left you on a doorstep. The Hansen's doorstep."

Cassie was starting to get a bit more anxious, the more he started digging through bottles of potions. "Everyone thought you had died, that the Dark Lord had killed you instead. It took them years to find you. They never stopped and when they did get to you, they left you alone in fear it might put you in more danger. So they left you."

He was gasping for whatever it was that he was looking for now. Cassie took Harry's hand and he squeezed it. Suddenly, the door to his office flew open and Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape came charging in. Ben was right behind them. 

"Ben!" Cassie said, before running into his arms. They figured out that this wasn't really Mad-Eye Moody. This was an imposter using Snape's potions to make Polyjuice. Snape made him drink something and suddenly he was morphing back to whoever he was. 

It was the other man from Cassie and Harry's dream. It was Barty Crouch Jr.. Harry charged at him, but was held back. He started mumbling about the Dark Lord, how he's returned and he's returned for the Potter twins. 

Eventually, Harry and Cassie were forced to show their cut wrists. It resembled the dark mark that Crouch Jr. had on his wrist. They found Mad-Eye in the bottom of a long trunk. 

As Harry, Cassie, and Ben were walking slowly to the common room, Cassie was explaining to Ben what had happened and how she was, apparently, Harry's twin. He was just as shocked as they were.

"How are you guys feeling about that?" He cautiously asked. Harry and Cassie looked at each other. "I just...can't believe it," Harry said with a slight laugh and small smile. "We've known each other for four years, you're one of my best friends...and you're my sister. I actually have more family."

Cassie teared up and said, "Oh, Harry," then hugged him. This is the first moment where they actually let it sink in. The more and more they thought about it, the tighter they would hug. Ben was standing back and watching this with a smile. 

"It'll all be okay," Cassie whispered. "It's all going to be fine."

That night, Ben had begged and pleaded the girls in the girl's dormitory to let him stay with Cassie tonight. Most of them were fine with it, some didn't care, but there was one person who wouldn't let him...Lavender Brown. 

She threatened to tell Professor McGonagall if he so much as asked again. 

Luckily, Seamus, Dean and all the boys were fine with Cassie staying in the boys dormitory. None of them were about to get any sleep anyways, so they wouldn't mind him talking to her. Not to mention, they wanted the first hand scoop on the actually story. 

Cassie felt awkward walking into the boys dormitory, let alone in her pajamas, but they all made her feel welcome and gave her warm hugs. Ben got her into his bed and closed the curtains that were on each side of his bed post so they could have some privacy. 

The moment he shut the last curtain, Cassie started crying. He gathered her into his arms and rocked her gently, while pressing soft kisses to her head. He didn't speak, didn't do anything except comfort her the way he thought best. 

Eventually, she started talking about tonight. She told him every detail about the graveyard, about Voldemort and how he used Cruciatus curse on her until she passed out from the pain. She talked about Cedric and his death. 

Ben held her so tight and made promise after promise that he wasn't going to let anything happen to her. He said that Voldemort would have to go past him to get to her. That made her beg him not to start anything if he ever sees Voldemort. 

She couldn't let him because she couldn't let him die. 

After a while, she had fallen asleep from crying so much. He was wide awake, though. His mind kept going back to the part where a curse was used on her to hurt her, where she was Harry's sister. His parents told him about the lost Potter sister when he was young and he was fascinated that she was never found. Not even Harry knew about this because it was deemed completely untrue and a myth, but he now knows that everyone was just trying to help them stay safe. 

He even told Cassie about it when they first met. 

And here he is, holding the lost Potter sister. She is his girlfriend and he loves her more than anything in this world. He never dreamed of this happening. It doesn't change his views on her one bit. He still loves her and he still thinks she's the most beautiful girl in the world. 

But if his parents kept true on their word when they told him the story all those years ago...she was in grave danger. 

**

The next few days were harsh. Almost everyone teased Harry and Cassie about seeing Voldemort and some even blamed them for Cedric's death. Word got around fast about them actually being related and how Cassie was the "long lost Potter" that people had theorized about what really happened to her. 

Of course, Ron, Hermione, Tom, Martin, Amanda, and Ben stuck to their sides and believed that they had seen Voldemort. It wasn't just hearing them say it, but they could look into their eyes and see that they were telling the truth. 

On the last day of school, Dumbledore gathered everyone into the great hall and talked about Cedric. Cassie was lightly crying on to Harry's shoulder, while holding Ben's hand. When Dumbledore said that Cedric was killed by Voldemort, the whole school seemed to be shocked that he would believe it.

Harry and Cassie were relieved to have him on their side. If he was going to be the only one, then that's all who they needed. They would like the Ministry to believe them, but that's for another day. 

"Can't believe another year is over," Tom said, as he and the rest of the gang watched the visiting school leave in some sort of magical transportation. "Yeah, it went by fast," Martin commented. "Wasn't my favorite year, though," Amanda said. 

Cassie nodded and said, "Yeah, me neither. But something good came out of it." She looked over at Harry and he brought her in for a hug. "You're always welcome to come stay with me and my...well, parents," she told him. "Leave your aunt and uncle behind."

Harry sighed and told her, "As much as I want to...it's probably best if very few people know that we're siblings. If they do, then it can put us in more danger. Besides, as soon as Sirius finds a home for us where we can lay low, we can be the bother and sister we never got to be."

Cassie nodded with tears in her eyes and said, "Alright...but you write to me. Every day." He smirked and told her, "Of course. Every day."