"Bye. Cupcake loves you" I say and walk away.

I Walk in the Car and sit down. "What happend" He says. "Nothing John Came He Pulled my hair a..."

"HE What" Conner says. He gets out the Car and so do I.

"No Conner It's already solved please Dont get in another fight with me" He stops and looks at Me.

"Fine it's so hard to say no to you Princess"He says and I smile. "I Know" I say.

I hop on his back and wrap my legs around his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was done carrying all that stuff to My room I went downstairs.

I found Jenny,angy,mom, and dad.

"Hi Family" I say. They all look at me. "Hi Lucy Baby please sit in the Table me and your dad have to talk to you guys about something" My mom says.

I sit in the table. "Well Me and Kate Have talked about it and You guys are going camping. So technically you guys leave in 4 weeks" My mom says and dad nods.

Me, Angy, and Jenny Look at each other. "Can we stay" We three say. My Mom and Dad shake there Heads.

I Look at Jenny Who was looking like she was about to cry. "Mom" I say. "Can Jenny Stay Please" She looks weirdly at me. "Yeah Mom Let Jenny Stay Me and Lucy will go" Angy says. "Sorry But Jenny also ha..." Jenny Interrupts mom. "Mom Dad Sorry But I Can't go" Jenny says. "Mom Dad Just Let Jen...."

"Just Stop ok. Mom Dad Sorry For not being the daughter you wanted me to be, But after I tell you this you will probably Kick me out of the house. I am Pregnant" My Dad stands up furious and Walks away.

Jenny started Crying and My mom covered her face. After Minutes someone said something. "Who's the Father" My Dad asks. "You already know" My Dad walks away Angrily. "Dad Wait" I say.

"Why aren't you Guys happy. What if You Guys where in the same situation. Will you guys want your parents to be there for you. Anyways You Guys are going to be Gradparents later so it is Not a suprise. Well only if She can have babies, Or She dies, Or maybe You Guys kick. Let me get Back to business. What i am trying to tell you guys is that right now you guys have to be with Jenny" I say and My parents both look at each other.

My Dad nods and so does my mom.

They Walk to where Jenny is and Hug her.

~~~~~~~~~~

We Three get in the car. My Dad was taking us to Our childhood favorite place.

When we got there me, Angelina, and My Dad walked inside. I saw people Driving. Me and Angelina Went to other side where the older people drived. Mostly teens.

Me and Angelina Ran to a Car. "Ok girls this place is all your but Remember I am still better at Car races" My Dad says. "Well I am also good since I won that trophy When I was only 9" Angelina says proudly.

"Well Remeber I won 4" I say.

"I still have the skills" I say and walk to a car.

I Close my Windows and look at my Mirror and see a car Behind. I smirk. "Another Bitch Wants to race huh" I whisper. I waited until he was on the other side. I turned the car on. I waited until The lights where on and there was a Honk which ment the signal to Go.

The lights came. First Red Then Yellow until... there was Green and the honk Went On.

I drove as fast as I could but saw the other car catching up. As I drove I see him take lead. I step on it harder until I was in the lead. This Guy can't win me. When I was almost on the end He started to catch up. I stepped on it Harder until I crossed the finish line.

Yes Once again Lucy Lewis Takes the Lead.

As I Texted on My phone some one Taps on My window. It's probably The Jerk I won. I got out the other side and turn to the guy.

"Lucy" He says.

Oh MY GOSH.

"Dude Lucy Lu won you Lets go Girl" Ethan says.

"You where the one who was driving" Conner says. I nod. "You have a problem with that" He shakes his head.

"What are You doing here" I ask him. He looks at the boys and back at me. "Um Well" He starts.

"Oh My Lord Lucy That Was Awesome" My Dad says walking towards us. "Hello Conner" My Dad says. "Hello sir" Conner says back. "Dont call me sir it makes me Feel old call me Matt" Conner nods.

"What are You guys doing here" Conner asks. "Well when these two... Wait where is Angelina" My Dad says. I point behind him. "Over there Kissing Her boyfriend" I say Smiling. "ANGELINA" My Dad yells.

"Well we came here because when I was a little girl my dad use to bring us here. He had this huge Love for Car Racing. He was even a Car racer. He never lost a Race except for the last one which was against. Uh My Ex-friends Dad" I say and Conner Smiles.

"Your dad was a car racer" I nod.

"It's actually so fun Racing. When I was only 7 I won 4 trophies" I say proudly.

When my dad was back Conner walked to my dad. "Sir Please tell me Everything About your races" Conner says. "Sure Kid. Why though" Conner looks at me.

"Well Can I Talk to you in private" My Dad nods. They leave and walk to Where Jason was.

I put my hands behind my back and Jason looks at me and smiles.

"Fine get on" He says. I hop on his back.

I Love hoping on there backs.

_______________________

A/N: Sorry for not updating fast. I'll try to update On Halloween Please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖