Second Chances

Y/N

I wake up after night has fallen and look up through the cracks in the cage, seeing the full moon with some twinkling stars. The second star to the right. If I were to fly through the second star to the right, where would I go? Since I'm already in Neverland, where would that star take me?

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by the sound of approaching footsteps. The cage lowers slowly and once it hits the ground, Felix opens the door.

"Here is some food." He says, holding out a plate.

"Thank you." I smile and take the food because I'm starving. I start to eat and he leaves the door open. I decide to stretch out my legs now because I won't be able to do it later when I'm locked up again.

I eat my food quickly but I try to savor all of it because who knows when I will eat next. Felix is sitting in a tree stump and is, apparently, in deep thought. I finish my food and stand up to give him back the plate and fork. He doesn't hear me approach and jumps when I touch his shoulder. I smile and hand him back the plate.

"I'm done, and thank you again for the food." I smile once more and turn back to go to the cage.

"Wait.." Felix stops me with his arm, "It was a test."

"What was a test?" I look back at him.

"The food and leaving the cage open. You could have ran or just ate the food then threw the plate at my head, but you didn't..." He smiles slightly, "It was a test to see if you could behave and not run, you passed."

"So what?" I ask, still trying to grasp the situation.

"Come with me."

We walk down the path side by side towards the camp.

We walk into camp and Peter is by the campfire surrounded by the other boys. The Lost Boys, I come to realize. Peter sees us and walks over to where we are.

"You passed?" He questions and looks to Felix for assurance. Felix only nods in response to Peter's question. Peter looks back to me and smirks. "Well, I like the sound of that." He chuckles softly then he leads me over to the campfire.

He lets me sit down on a log while all the boys are jumping around the fire. Peter starts to play a pan flute. I give him a questioning look and he looks at me with some confusion on his face.

"Love, can you hear this?" He raises the pan flute.

"No, I can't.." He looks saddened by the news, why?

"I see..." He licks his lips and looks down.

I want to ask him about it but I hold my tongue. I could get into trouble and get thrown back into a cage. I hate cages. Thinking about the cages got me thinking about where I'm sleeping tonight. I turn to look at Pan and he is in deep thought so I clear my throat, trying to get his attention. He looks up after a minute or two of me clearing my throat.

"Where will I be sleeping?" I ask looking at him because right now he looks like a boy, a normal teenage boy. He may look like a boy but he's a bloody demon, my dad's words haunt me but I shake them off as Peter stands.

"Come with me." I stand and follow him away from the fire and towards the cabin I was at before. He opens the door then allows me to walk in first before closing and locking the door behind him. He walks into the other room and I just randomly follow him.

The other room is the bedroom, it's larger than the front room but still small. It has windows, with a twin sized cot, a screen door thing to change behind I guess, and a dresser. It also has another door that leads to the nice sized bathroom with a shower, toilet, sink and plenty of counter space.

"This is my cabin and you will sleep in here for now." He looks from the bed to me.

"Where will you sleep?" I question because I'm a curious las.

"In here, with you." He smirks.

"In the bed?"

"Yes, love."

"I would rather sleep on the floor." I say looking at the cot but I notice he moves closer to me

He is standing right in front of me and he moves my chin softly to look at him.

"You will sleep with me on this cot, understand?" Something about his tone says, 'Don't cross me.', so I nod.

"Do you have something I can change into?" I say gesturing to my clothes. He actually smiles for once instead of a smirk then goes to the dresser and pulls out a thin white nightgown.

He hands it to me and our hands briefly brush each other. I look at him and he at me then I break the awkward eye contact to go change. I walk behind the screen and change quickly. I don't hear Peter getting ready for bed. Does he sleep in his same clothes? I walk out and see Peter on the cot fast asleep. I walk over to the dresser and blow out one of the candles before walking over to the other side of the cot. I grabbed another candle in one of the holders and brought it with me. I decide to lay down on the floor because he is asleep and won't notice I'm not there. I lay there watching the candle flicker before dosing off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: I will try to do Peter P.O.V soon ;) and update as much as possible.