thirty five

A/N: smut

Louis' hands remained on my arms. My skin prickled with goosebumps from what just happened. Our breathing labored and rough. 

I looked up to him. His eyes a deep blue. This look in his eyes was familiar. I felt his finger touch the bottom of my chin before lightly pushing it up together, closing it. "Close that pretty little mouth of yours, Alexis." His voice sent chills up and down my spine, goosebumps formed on my arms again. I didn't even feel that it was apart. 

I closed my eyes and stepped backwards, away from him. But he moved forward, keeping our bodies close. "Don't." He softly said. But in that softness, there was a hint of something else. Something like need. 

But I stepped away again. A smirk playing on my lips. Louis' caught me. "What are you doing?" He raised an eyebrow. He moved towards me. His questioning look turned into an annoyed one. I stepped away again. "Stop." Louis' growled as he stepped over me and pressed me into the back of the bench. 

"Why?" I teased. 

"Because I want you, damn it." He blurted out angrily. "What?" I coughed, not expecting his response. "Oh, Alexis, cut the crap. You know me already. You know when I look at you a certain way it means that I want you." He moved away from me. Nice Louis didn't last long. 

Before I could say anything, he continued to speak. "I've been holding the urge to take you by the hand, rent a room, and fuck you relentlessly. But I know it's not 'nice' to do so because we're at a 'wedding' where shit is all proper." He scoffed. "The least I could do to somehow get rid of my want, my need, for you is to kiss you."

He turned around and looked at me. "I didn't want to stop, you know. I wanted to kiss you, like really kiss you. Kiss the shit out of you. But I know myself. Kissing you would lead to me getting hard and hot for you which would lead me to probably fucking you out here on this bench." He pointed to the bench and spoke all of this nonchalantly. I was wide-eyed, embarrassed if anyone could hear us.

"I just want to be close to you. To touch you, your skin." He softly said. "But you keep fucking moving which is aggravating me." He snapped. There's my boy, I thought. I slowly moved towards him. The closer I got, the louder his breathing became. Once I was in front of him, I stopped. His cologne mixed with the scent of flowers filled my senses. 

I reached up. My hand caressing the side of his face, his shaven face. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and let my lips linger on his cheek. Barely touching it, but to the point where you can almost feel it. I felt Louis tense underneath my touch. His breathing became shallow, listening to me. Listening for anything. 

I leaned closer to his ear. My lips were so close that when I spoke I could feel the warmth bounce off his skin and back to me. "If you can catch me," I whispered, "I'll let you fuck me." I put emphasis on 'fuck' and Louis straightened up. I heard him inhale sharply and I pulled away. His eyes were wide and curious. Wondering if I was serious. I placed my hand on his shoulder for support as I took off my heels. 

I walked backwards, making eye contact with him. I gave a quick wink before running out into the garden. I heard Louis let out a harsh 'fuck' before coming after me. 

The garden was like a maze. However, the bushes weren't high, they were low. They were cut around an average person's waist. But me, being tiny and without heels, the bush was up to my chest. So, Louis could see me. He knew exactly where I was but he had to get to me. 

I ran straight and took a left then another left and stopped. Louis took a left then a right then stopped. "Alexis." He growled. I just smiled. Then ran. This time I ran far. I lost track of how many lefts and rights I took but when I stopped, Louis was far from me.