thirty

Louis visibly sunk into himself. His eyes immediately drooped and had annoyance hiding behind the blue of his eyes. His shoulders slumped more than usual. Suddenly, he rolled his eyes and tucked his hands into his front pockets, kicking one foot out.

"What're you doing here?" I spat.

"What are you doing here?" He retorted, a bit of attitude was thrown in there.

"I asked you first." I quickly said.

Louis chuckled and threw his head back. "Is that all you can think of?"

He was right. I didn't know what to say, I just opened my mouth and those words flew from my mouth. "No." I lied. "I did ask you first so you should answer my fricking question before I answer your stupid one." I said. I was getting annoyed at this point.

"Stupid one?" Louis asked. "I asked the same question you asked me!" He threw his hands in the air.

"Ugh!" I grabbed at my hair. "What do you want, Tomlinson?" I barked.

"I want to know what you're doing here!" He yelled.

"Oh, my God!" Natalie yelled from the couch. "You two fight like two dogs fight over a female dog in heat!"

Both of our heads, Louis' and mine, snapped in the direction of Natalie. I momentarily forget that she was in here.

"Fuck, did you set this shit up?" Louis said with exasperation.

"Alex, tell your pal over here to stop cursing at me before I curse at him." Natalie spoke to me, raising her finger in Louis' direction.

"I'm not telling him everything. He's an asshole. I don't want to talk to him." I spoke back to her, ignoring the fact that Louis was seven feet away from me.

"I'm right fucking here, you know?!" Louis raised one hand above his head, indicating his presence.

Natalie looked in Louis' direction and stared at him with evil eyes while I rolled my eyes and turned back to my designated chair and straightened the already straightened brushes and combs.

"Stop fucking cursing, will ya?" Nat raised her voice at Louis.

"You just swore!" Louis yelled back.

"Yeah, because you cursed first!" Nat turned her back on Louis and gathered her things that were on the couch and walked towards the door which was behind Louis.

"For fucks sake, you two are the bloody same!" Louis quickly covered his face with his hands.

"You two never quit fighting me! You," Louis pointed at me as Nat snaked behind him, "are so fucking annoying. I can't seem the get rid of you!"

My jaw dropped. "What?" I scoffed. "You asked me, no, you begged me to help you! Now you're trying to get rid of me?" I asked Louis.

Louis clenched his jaw and stuck his tongue to the inside of his cheek, making a bulge. His head was tilted back to make him look taller. His right foot stood out in front of his left and his hands were dug deep into his pockets. He looked so fucking hot but I was so upset with him. I couldn't lose my momentum.

"So, are you?!" I practically yelled across the room. Inching closer and closer with every silent second that passed by.

About five minutes passed by with no word from Louis. He was still leaning on one foot with his hands in his pockets. The light slowly dimmed for the photos that were still being taken outside. A low light was above Louis making him look even hotter. The light above him gave dark shadows on face, making his facial features more prominent.

My anger turned into hurt. "Are you?" I was so close to him that I whispered into his face. I swallowed hard, swallowing the involuntary lump in my throat.

What felt like a thousand seconds passed by and there was still nothing from Louis. No word, not a sound, not a movement, nothing. This only made me think it was true.

"You are." My voice cracked. I couldn't help but feel hurt by this. I have spent day after day with Louis. I've spent days and nights with him laughing, arguing, playing, talking, and not talking. I felt close with Louis, like we had some sort of connection. And to know that he was trying to get rid of me stabbed me straight in the heart.

"Why?" I managed to ask without my voice cracking.

"Because I am tired of you, Alexis." He finally spoke. "Yes, you've been fun to have around in the beginning. Yes, the sex was great. It was really great and you're fucking amazing at it but I'm tired of you. I'm tired of always having to argue with you. I'm tired of always trying to keep up with your mood. I'm tired of having you constantly in my ear telling me I should do this or that I shouldn't do that. I'm tired of having you at my house day in and day out, eating my food, watching my television, sitting on my couch."

He didn't even stop for me to speak. "I'm tired of you laughing at every single thing even though it's not funny. I'm tired of always having to know where you are so that if anything happens with me I can find you. I'm just tired of everything. I want my life the way it was before I met you. Simple. Since you've came in my life everything has just been crazy and different and I don't like it, Alexis. I want my life to be my life." He stopped.

"Then why did you fucking ask me to fucking help you?" I spat out at him the second he stopped talking. I didn't care if I cursed twice in a damn sentence. I didn't care if I actually spat on him.

"I wanted help then but now that I'm over the first few weeks of getting clean I think I can do this on my own now. I don't need you hovering over me for everything I do or will do. I don't need another mother." He said.

I nodded my head, eyebrows narrowed and my eyes focused on the space between his feet. "When did you start feeling like this?" I held my tongue. I wanted to curse at him but I shouldn't.

"Honestly, I've felt like this for about a week or so. I just couldn't tell you because it never seemed like the right time." He shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing.

Suddenly, I felt my hand lift and hit him in the shoulder hard. "You don't do shit like that, Louis!"

He lifted his hand and grabbed his opposite shoulder and rubbed it, obvious that it hurt him. "I tried to get rid of you! I argued with you about everything! I figured that if we got into enough fights that you will storm off!"

Then it clicked. That nonsense fight in the parking lot. It all started because of his remark. "You constantly argued with me to the point where I'd get fed up and leave?" I raised my voice. "You're fucking unbelievable!" I turned on my heel and walked away from him.

I couldn't be around him any longer.

"Yeah, and you finally took the fucking hint today. You finally left." He mumbled, thinking I wouldn't hear him. In a second, I turned around and walked up to him.

Without thinking twice, I raised my right arm with a clenched fist and punched Louis right across the jaw. If my brothers taught me anything; it's how to throw a punch.

A/N:

Hey babes! I'm sorry :( I keep apologizing but I never seem to change. I feel so bad about it. It's Friday! I will try my best to write chapters in advance!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Have a GREAT weekend!

love u cuties xx