twenty four

I unlocked my phone and saw two missed calls from Natalie and a text message.

From: Natalie Riggs 7:27pm
Before you get mad at me, I don't know anything about it. Louis is there.

I cursed myself out mentally. Looking up, Louis was fuming. His eyes were wide and filled with something similar to anger. Across from me, David was sitting straight up against the back of his chair. Not looking intimidated by Louis.

"Hey, pal." David offered a hand. It stayed there a few seconds before he realized that Louis wasn't going to shake it.

"What're you doing here?" I fumbled with the words.

"Having a little talk with Dave." He muttered and ended with a fake smile as he looked over at me.

David rose to his feet, towering over Louis. "Shall we go outside?" He asked.

"No," I stood up, "Whatever you two are going to discuss you're going to have it right in front of me." I pushed David down and grabbed a chair for Louis.

"Act like I'm not here." I crossed my arms and sat down. Louis' eyes momentarily moved to my breast and I caught him. His eyes caught mine and he gave me a wink. The backs of my ears immediately burning.

"Oh, stop flirting and go on with it already!" David rose his voice, annoyed. Louis shifted in his seat so he was now facing the uncomfortable man across from me.

"Let me be straight forward so we aren't wasting any time, alright?" Louis spoke and quickly started again, "Okay!" He clapped his hands, not giving David anytime to respond. "I don't want you anywhere with Alexis. I don't care if it's a work thing because, obviously, you're going to have to be around her, but not work related I don't want you anywhere around her."

My mouth fell open from how blunt and possessive he was being. I looked over at David whose mouth was agape as well, staring at Louis with an astonished stare. Then his eyes looked over at me. Once David glanced at me, Louis' head snapped towards me. His eyes searching my face, looking down at my mouth, then locking eyes with mine.

He leaned over to me and placed his index finger directly below my jaw. "Do me a favor, babe," He pushed up, "close that pretty mouth of yours." David's hand, out of nowhere, grabbed Louis wrist and yanked it away from me, slamming it on the table.

Knives, forks, plates, and cups jumped from the impact making a clattering noise. A few diners heads looked our way, a few gasps escaped elderly women's mouths including mine. "David!" I harshly whispered.

"Don't you fucking touch her like that when she is with me, d'you hear me?" He growled at Louis who had a smug smile plastered on his face. Louis' eyes were dancing with joy, happy and content with the reaction he got from David.

Louis leaned forward, closer to Dave. "Let me tell you something, mate." I could barely hear him now. "She gets really wet when I do that." He pulled back and winked.

I swear, right then and there, David must've lost his shit. He fiercely pushed his seat back and tried to reach for Louis arm but missed. "Tomlinson," his voice called out, "get up. Right now." Louis leaned back in his chair, knitting his hands together and laying his right ankle on top of his left knee.

"Nah, I'm pretty good right here. Thanks, though, lad." He gave a cheeky smile to me and everyone else who was now staring.

"Louis, stop acting like this. You're causing a big scene." I whispered angrily.

He leaned forward to me. I could smell his aftershave and the smell of his home. The faint smell of cigarette was lightly on him. His hair was combed up, out of his face and he had a two day old stubble. Making him look extremely attractive. When he spoke, his voice was rough and raspy. Making the little hairs on my arm stick up. "I wouldn't be doing this if you didn't go on a date with this bugger." He muttered.

Quickly, Louis shot up and out of his chair. Meeting David as he stood up. David's eyes were stitched together, his eyes blazing with a fire I've never seen before, his lips pursed into a fine line to the point where it was barely visible, and his fists were tightly clenched up in balls.

Louis, on the other hand, had a smile on his face. Chewing on something that I presume was gum with his mouth open, giving him an arrogant demeanor. "What now?" He questioned. "You're gonna punch me?" David didn't answer. His fists tightening every time Louis opened his mouth. "Well, if you do, you know Alexis here is just going to take care of me. And when she does she's probably going to get in the shower with me and then we're going to have really hot shower sex." He quickly said nonchalantly.

It was like I caught it in slow motion. David's hand picking up and going backwards before charging forward for Louis' face. Louis smacking on his gum, lightly laughing at David's anger. I reached up, grabbed a handful of Louis shirt and yanked him down into his seat, making David miss. Pushing Louis down, I pushed myself up and grabbed my things.

I walked over to David and pushed him away, "Let's just go, forget him." I whispered.

"Alexis!" Louis called after me while I started walking away. "Where do you think you're going?"

I looked at him over my shoulder, "Somewhere were you aren't." I responded. The restaurant was quiet. All head's were turned to David and me, a few glancing at Louis who looked confused.

"What? Bloody hell, why?!" He yelled.

"Because.." I couldn't decide on what to say, too many things were crowding my head. "fuck you."

"Oh, but you already did, babe! Don't you remember?" Louis words floated effortlessly through the silent restaurant. No glasses were clinking, no knives were scraping, no words were being spoken, no footsteps being heard, nothing. Completely silent. I winced at how loud it was and ran into the elevator with a heated David.

A/N:

I was writing this while listening to classic music LOL I think the music kind of influenced the tempo of this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Have a great weekend!

love u cuties xx