Chapter 19

~a week later~

     The seniors got out a week ago and now everyone else is out today. Katie and I get on the bus and pull out our phones. As I turn it on and open messages I get a text from Cameron.

Happy last day of school! ~Cameron
Thank you🙃 ~me
Want to come over? ~Cameron
Of course! ~me
Okay tell Katie, Jackson is over my house because his phone died. ~Cameron
Okay see ya. ~me

     I turn my phone off and I look over at Katie. She looks frustrated. Probably because Jackson isn't answering. She throws her phone down on the seat. She growls under her breath and looks up at me.

"He's at Cameron's house," I explain," his phone died and he wants you to go."

     Her frown turns into a smile. She laughs and shakes her head.

"I thought he was ignoring me," Katie replies," I'm so clingy."

     We laugh and a couple minutes later, we are at the stop. We walk to Cameron's house. When find Jackson's and Brandon's cars in the driveway. We get to the front door and I open it, without knocking.

"What's up losers," Katie says throwing her backpack into his couch.
"Hey," Jackson replies, pulling her in for a kiss.
"You guys are gross," Brandon says, sticking his tongue out like a five year old.
"US," they exclaim," YOU THINK WE ARE! You haven't met Cameron and Avery then!"
"How did we enter this conversation?," Cameron asks walking over to me.
"I have no idea," I say," but I guess we can't kiss because we're gross."

The others laugh. Cameron looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows. He leans in for a kiss and stops.

"We can still kiss," he explains to everyone," we just need to do this."

He grabs my backpack and holds it up. He kisses me all over my face. I giggle and hug him tight. Putting my face into his chest. He puts the bag down and hugs me back, resting his chin on my head.

"See," Katie loudly whispers," THEY'RE GROSS! Not us."
"You want to see gross," Cameron exclaims," I'll show you gross."
"Please don't!," I squeal.

They laugh and we leave to go out and eat.

~•~•~

"Well I'm stuffed," Brandon says.
"Same," Katie says, adding a burp after.

We open the car doors and slip inside. We drive back to Cameron's house. When we get there the others leave. Brandon jumps into his car and drives away. I hug Katie good bye and she jumps into the passenger seat in Jackson's car. Jackson and Cameron are talking and after a minute, we hear Katie beeping the horn. He laughs and says good bye.
Cameron closes the door behind him and locks the door. Like he does every night. Except this time I'm not leaving. I'm the one staying over. He walks into the kitchen and he finds me digging into the cabinets. He laughs.

"What are you doing," he asks.
"Finding food," I reply," I'm hungry."
He chuckles," But we just ate!"
"Well... I'M GROWING AND I NEED MY NOM NOMS!"

I climb up onto his counter and dig deep. He silently gets behind me, wraps his arms around my knees and pulls me down. I wiggle and squeal. He puts me down and closes the door. I pout and cross my arms.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR," I say like a child," I'M HUNGRY!"
"I know," he laughs, digging into his freezer.
I roll my eyes and change the subject," Where are your parents?"
"Business trip," he replies.

He turns around with Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in his hand. My eyes widen and lunge toward him.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME!"
"Whoa," he exclaims," clam down."

I pull back and he grabs BIG bowls, whip cream, and rainbow sprinkles. My mouth waters.

"So sense my parents aren't here," he continues, digging into the silverware drawer," you can have as much as you want."
"YAY!," I screech, throwing my hands up into the air, almost lunching Cameron in the nose.

He pulls out HUGE spoons and hands one to me. My eyes light up. I grab the spoon and fill the bowl. When we are done, we walk over to the couch and watch impractical jokers.

"Haha," I laugh with my mouth full of whipped cream," Joe is hilarious!"

      After about three shows, I finally finish my ice cream. Cameron gets up and grabs my bowl. He walks to the kitchen and places the food in the sink. He walks back in and I slouch down.

"What's wrong?," he asks.
"I think," I reply," I'M GONNA HAVE A FOOD BABY!"

     He chuckles and throws me over he's shoulder.

"Ugh!," I say," if you keep throwing me around I won't be giving birth to the food baby, I'll be puking it up."
"Whoops sorry," he says.

     He carries me up the stairs and walks to his bed room door. He opens the door and plops me down onto the ground in front of his bed. Then, he sits on it leaving me on the ground.

"Hey," I complain," the floor at the comfy, dude!"
"Did you just call me dude?"
"I don't know," I reply," did I... DUDE!"
"THAT'S IT," he says.

     I giggle and squeal. He grabs me, pulls me off the floor, and places me into his lap. I look up at him, still giggling. He kisses me and then starts to tickle me. I laugh hard and wiggle around. I gasp for air and he stops.

I laugh," Don't Do THAT!"
"Do what?," he asks," THIS?!"

     He tickles me again, more aggressively.

"STOP!"
"NO NEVER!"

     I grab his hands and he stops. I lean up and give him a kiss.

"Do you know," I begin to say," when the last time you have tickled me like this?"
"Um," he thinks," a month ago?"
"Nope," I answer," they day we met. Know when that was?"
"Two years ago!"
"YAY!," I exclaim," you remembered when we started dating!"
"I'm not stupid!"

     I giggle and yawn. He stands up and places me on the bed. He lays down next to me. I look over at him. He wiggles his eyebrows and kisses my forehead.

"I need to tell you something," he says frowning.
"Uh oh," I exclaim.
"You know how I wanted to get into that college," he asks.
"Yep," I responds.
"I got in."
"OMG!," I yell," YAY!"
"But," he says looking down," it's far away."
"Oh," I frown," when are you leaving?"
"Um," He thinks," I think the week before you first day is."
"At least your here for the summer!," I say trying to look at the bright side.
He makes a small smile," yeah."

     I yawn again and smile back at him.

"Are you tired?," I ask.
"A little."
"I'm going to bed," I say laying on my stomach.
"Okay," he says, turning on the tv.

     I close my eyes and I feel Cameron pull me closer to him. I open one eye and see him laying next to me. I wrap my arms and left leg around him; I also throw my head into his chest. I look up at him and he kisses me.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear.
"I love me too," I giggle.
I yawn again," I'm just kidding, I love you too."

     He hugs me back and I fall asleep.

Just Keep SwimmingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara