~Chapter 5~

******************

This chapter has not been edited. Sorry for any mistakes :(

Also for those how have kept up with this story, I thank you so very much for those who are still reading this. It means a lot to me.

******************

Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of lots of people chattering. I tried to move but my stomach hurt to much. I whimpered in pain and tried to move again. Still no luck.

"Don't move." A voice told me. It's was a girl. That much i was sure of. I tried to open my eyes but they felt to heavy to move so i left them closed. I also noticed that all the talking had stopped.

"Is she going to be okay?" A familiar male said. Jamie? John? Jared? That's it. It was Jared. With that came memories of the past few hours. The screaming in the forest, the carriage, the mean men, the nice one Jared, The Lords voice. At all the memories i realise that this is no dream. This is actually happening to me. I felt a lump form in my throat. I tried to push it back down but it turned into a sob. I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Shh it's okay. I know your hurt but if they come down and find you crying they'll hurt you more" After she said that i tried to stop but the tears have a mind of their own. This time when i tried sitting up i successfully ended up in a sitting position. I opened my eyes to see about seven people standing around me. "Back up and give the girl some space." I smiled at the girls bossiness. She reminds me of Shay. Sigh. I miss Shay. I gasped when the girl who has been talking to me stepped out. It was the girl from my dreams.

"I-i know y-you?" I meant it to sound confident but that went horribly wrong.

"Do you? Because i don't think i've seen you before." She said a little puzzled. "Your not from around here are you?" I nodded.

"No i'm not. One minute i was at my uncles party and the next i'm getting kidnapped and brought back to this town only it's my town but not my town at the same time." I knew i was babbling but i couldn't help it. Just thinking over my words the realization hit me. I'm not where i'm supposed to be. I'm not even sure if i'll ever get home because i don't know where it is. This made me cry even harder. I had completely forgot that i wasn't the only one in the room until the girl gasped. I looked up to her to see her coming to sit next to me on the bed.

"Okay everyone needs to go." She said in a stern voice making everyone leave into the other room except for Jared. He was still seated in the corner closes to me. "Are you going to leave too?" She pointed to Jared accusingly. He just shook his head and stayed where he was.

"Can he please stay?" I asked in a small voice.She sighed and nodded. I looked over to Jared to see him smirking in triumph. I took in my surroundings. I realised that the room was fairly big with five or six beds. It wasn't anything near luxurious but it was livable. I took a guess that we were in the "Slave Room." I shivered just to think that. The room wasn't as bad as i thought a slave room would be like but then again i've never seen one before. The walls were a light brown colour and the floors were made of wood. There wasn't much in the room besides the beds and a few cupboards.

"My Grandmother always said that i would meet someone not from around here. It didn't make sense back then. I always thought she was a bit of a crazy but now it all kinda makes sense. She also said that i had to....." She trailed off obviously deep in thought. She shook her head and started talking again. "What's your name and tell me how you know me." I took a deep breathe and tried to prepared myself for what was to come.