The doctor was happy with the progress of me and the baby. We had another twelve week appointment in two weeks. The doctor said we could find out the sex of the baby at our next visit.
Seeing our baby made the reality of me being pregnant real and just not for me.
Rheese was at a lost for words when he saw our baby move.
I didn't realize that a little bump started to form until this morning when I wanted to wear my jeans and had to wear a dress instead. Soon I would have to go shopping for new clothes.

Rheese dropped me off at his apartment after my appointment but I didn't want to spoil the mood by telling him about my plans for the evening, so I kissed him and said goodbye.
While Rheese was at work, I pottered around the apartment, went for a walk on the beach. When I got back to the apartment I was exhausted from the walk and the sea air and went to lay down for a nap.

***Rheese***

Liz looked so cute in her sleepshirt while she was making breakfast that all I wanted to do was get her naked.
As I wrapped my arms around her waist, I could feel a little bump As my hands rested on her belly. The woman that I loved was carrying my baby and there was not much I wouldn't do for them.

I couldn't wait for her to finish eating. Watching her taking bites from her food made me horney as hell.
I finally had my way with her in the shower.
Listening to her squirm as I pleased her body was like listening to sweet songs. My body never felt such pleasure when having Liz in my arms, making her mine.

I was a nervous wreck when we entered the doctors room. I knew I was this babies father without a doubt.
I didn't need any test to tell me other wise.

When I saw the baby appear on the monitor, I realized that apart of me was with Liz forever.
I couldn't understand why Liz being pregnant effected me differently than Gerry being pregnant. But then I realized that it was my love for Liz that made things different.
I would protect Liz and this baby with my life.

I dropped Liz back at the apartment after our appointment and had to get to work but not until I had my last kiss. One of my patients was booked for surgery later today and that left me with some time to go ring shopping. I needed to get the perfect ring to make my proposal to Liz formal.
I gave Keith a call asking him to meet me at the VA Waterfront before I went back to work.
We haven't seen the boys resently and I didn't know if Liz told Ben about me proposing to her but if Keith knew he didn't say anything.
Walking through the shopping center I spotted Keith and Ben looking like they were having an intense conversation.
"Hey boys, don't look so serious," I said, hugging both of them.
"I believe congratulations is in other old chap," Keith said.
"Yes, I believe you took the plunge. Lizzy told me all about the proposal," Ben said, after Keith shook my hand.
"Something like that but I want to do it the right way. That where you come in. I need some advice on what ring to get Liz."
"Okay, I can help with that," Ben answered, enthusiastically.

By the time I had to get back to work, I had the perfect ring in my pocket. It was a rose gold ring with a one carat diamond, nestling in the center of the ring.

When I got to work I was due in theatre to perform surgery on a little boy who needed his right side of his face reconstructed.
It was a procedure that would require a good few hours of work but myself and the other surgents was well prepared.
Everything went according to plan and by the time I walked out of theatre it was 6:55pm the evening.
When I got back to my office I checked if Liz contacted me and I saw a message from her.
' Hi, blue eyes. Hope you not too busy. Just texted to say I love you. Oh...I forgot to tell you Ben is taking me clubbing tonight before I start to look like an elephant. See you when I see you); '
It was late and if I know Liz she will try and be gone before I get back.