Chapter 9

Kicking my legs up and giggling while Rheese had me over his shoulders, I started hitting his back playfully with my hands.
"I thought I'm getting dessert?"
"You are my dessert," slapping my ass with his hand.
"Outch, what about my dessert?" smacking his ass back.
"Oh, so you want to play?" throwing me down in the centre of the bed.
"Play what?" raising myself up on my elbows to see him.
"Let me show you," he said, his eyes burning with lust.
Bending over me, he loosened my bathrobes belt, opening it up, revealing my nakedness.
His blue eyes stared down at me like a lion ready to eat his prey.
"Wait here and don't move. I'll be back."
He stood up and left and I wondered what he had instore for me.

A few minutes later Rheese came walking back in, holding something that was been concealed by a cloth.
"What's that your hiding?" trying to find out what was under the cloth.
"For me to know and for you to soon find out."
Walking across the room with the concealed object in his hand and putting it on the dresser.
"Stay were you are. I'm not done yet."
Rheese turned back the way he came, leaving me alone again.

Laying on the bed I could hear the waves rolling in, crashing against the rocks, that's how close we were to the ocean but that was not all I started hearing.
I could hear Rheese talking on his cellphone and I tried to listen to what he was saying.
"...in a day or two. No!.., I'll sort it out!" he said, his voice ruff with anger.

'Who was Rheese talking to like that?'

I couldn't make out the whole conversation he was having but it sounded like Rheese was pissed off about something.
There was such a lot I didn't know about him. We spoke about our lives to each other, but it felt like there was so much more that I needed to find out.
I stayed on the bed and waited for him to come back.
He walked through the bedroom door shortly after I stopped hearing him, carrying the rest of the wine we had during dinner.
Holding up the wine bottle he said, "You looking hot laying on your back, let me give you some wine."
Rheese climbed on top of me with his legs on either side of my hips. Holding the bottle to my mouth.
I parted my lips and took the head of the bottle into my mouth.
"Fuck Liz, you look sexy with that bottle between your lips."
He took away the wine and some fell down the sides of my mouth.
"It could be something else between my lips," I replied seductively.
Imagining what I would do if I had his cock in my mouth.
"Oh, wow. Someones getting greedy. Not yet."
Rheese still had his bathrobe on and started untying the belt, taking it off completely, tossing it to the side but holding the belt in his hands.
The minute he opened up his robe, I couldn't help but look at his crotch.  He had a hell of an erection that  pointed in my direction. It was mouth watering to look at. His length was rock hard and the tip that looked like a mushroom head was leaking.
Seeing him so hard, made my sex throb to have him inside of me.
He looked at me and placed his hands on the side of my head.
"Close your eyes, baby," he demanded.
I closed my eyes and knew what he was going do next.
I felt my eyes being covered by a soft fabric, and I knew immediately that it was the belt from his bathrobe. I lifted up my head as he tied a knot behind it.
"It's not to tight around your head, is it?."
Checking with me to see if I'm comfortable.
"It's fine, Rheese."
"I want you to feel what I'm gonna do to your body, not see. It will heighten all your senses. And Liz, keep your hands above your head and hold on to the back of the bed," he said with his deep husky voice.
I did what he asked me to do, putting all my trust into him.
I couldn't see but I could smell sweet strawberries and all of a sudden I felt coldness spreading over me, starting with my breasts, nipples and the last place to feel the cold was between my legs.
My body was tingling with anticipation and went into overdrive.
"I'm gonna enjoy eating you Liz," feeling his warm breath on my cold skin.
He started licking and sucking the coldness away that was there, leaving my breasts hot and bothered.
His tongue trailed down to my sweet spot as he sucked vigouresly, sucking my folds as he went along. Sliding his tongue in and out of my entrance, leaving me wet wanting more as my orgasm started climbing.
"Ah...Mmm, Rheese. Mmmmmm," I moaning and groaning, getting louder as he teased me.
I could feel Rheese lifting off me and the bed.
"No! Rheese! Where are you going?" I protested, not wanting him to stop.
"I'm here baby. Open your mouth."
And I felt his weight settling on me again.
I opened my mouth and the taste of cold smooth strawberry fridge cheesecake filled my mouth.
This was another favourite of mine.
I savoured the taste as he fed me a few spoons full and swallowed. I was in another world, drowning in ecstasy.
"Rheese, I can't hold back anymore,"
"Then don't."
"I...I want you, I need to feel you inside of me Rheese."
My moans grew louder as my body surrendered to pleasure.
Without any warning he entered me in one hard thrust, sending me over the edge as I climaxed, screaming out his name, gripping the back of the bed.
Not caring if anybody heard me scream.
Rheese continued his primal act of driving his cock in and out of me.
My hands left the back of the bed, finding his head.
I moved my hands through his hair, pressing him closer to me and pulling him down for a kiss.
I could feel Rheese coming closer to his release and tilted my pelvis higher, so that he could go deeper into me.
His body started to convulse and filled me with his warm cum, sending me into an unknown fantasy and I came, coating his length with my juices.
"Did you enjoy your desert, Liz?" he said, his breathing still laboured.
"I did. Thank you, sir." I said, giggling with my response as I tried to regain my breathing.
Rheese layed ontop of me for a few minutes longer, both of us feeling the effect of our love making, before he rolled off me and onto his back.
I pulled myself up and layed my head on his chest.
"Rheese?"
"Yes."
"Is everything okay?"
"Yep, everything is fine, Liz."
I stayed laying with my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with the sound of Rheese's harse voice coming from the lounge.
I got out of bed, wrapping the sheet around me and headed for the lounge.
Rheese had moved to the balcony with his back towards me and was shouting to the other person on the line.

"Fuck Gerry, work out your own shit! No, you don't need me!"

'Who was Gerry and why was Rheese so angry? What the hell was this mysterious calls about?'

***Rheese***

The night was going according to plan and I felt a sense of relieve.
I wanted Liz to be a part of my life but knew that it would have to come with making some sacrifices from both myself and her.
Liz was young and so eager to please me and I loved her for that. I wanted to be the one to show and teach her everything there was to know about life and sex.
She has wiggled her way into my heart with those big brown eyes but my life was complicated.
I wanted to spend my holiday enjoying myself and thought if I left London and came to Cape Town, my troubles wouldn't follow me but it did.
The calls I got from Gerry this evening, made me realise what I was running away from.
I had a few days left to spend with Liz and hoped she could get time off work. I'll have to talk to Liz about my plans for the two of us. She did promise to show me around Cape Town before I head back home, but Liz didn't have to know about that.
Not yet anyway.

***

I waited till Rheese ended the call before making my presence known.
He turned around and all I could see was anger.
"Did I wake you?"
"Kind of. Are you okay, Rheese?"
"I'm okay. Just some stuff I need to take care of when I get home. Come here."
Rheese held his arms open and I stepped forward as we wrapped our arms around each other.
"Let's go back to bed."
We walked back into the bedroom and got onto the bed and under the duvet.
He pulled me against his chest, holding me tight.
"Liz? Can you get time off work this week?"
"I don't know. I'll call head office in the morning when I get to work. I was due to go on leave from next week only, but I'll see if I can bring it forward."
"Okay," he replied as I detected some sort of trepidation.

I woke up with Rheese still holding me in the position that we fell asleep in but as I wanted to wiggle my way free of his hold, he woke up.
"Good morning blue eye," I said,
gaving him a peck on the lips.
"Morning to you too, baby."
I loved it when he called me baby, it made me feel that I belonged to him.
"I'm gonna have a shower quickly and then you must take me home, because someone kept me hostaged for the night." Trying to sound serious but hopelessly failing at it and I started to giggle, making my way into the bathroom.
Rheese didn't join me in the shower as I was hoping he would.
I washed quickly and dried myself before walking back into the bedroom.
Rheese was still laying in bed but on the bed was new underwear, a summer dress and flat pumps.
I looked at the clothes and then to Rheese that had a big smile on his face.
"Told you I had everything under control, didn't I."
"You... you are full of surprises," I replied.
He jumped out of bed and ran past me, smacking my ass and disappeared into the bathroom.
With a big smile on my face I got dressed while Rheese had a shower.
I made the bed and went outside to sit on the balcony, waiting for him to get done.
The view from the balcony was breathtaking and I could see a private beach between two huge rocks below.
Wondering if we would go down and have a swim when I came back to his apartment.
"Are you ready?"
I turned around at the sound of his voice and took his hand that was waiting for mine.
We walked out the front door together hand in hand, leaving the apartment behind us.

################################
So what did you think about this chapter? Let me know.
Pris