Chapter 4

Louis p.o.v

                I woke up in the next morning. I sat up and yawned. I stared at the wall and smiled as I remembered yesterday when I was with Yvonne. I sent her back to her house. Today, I would not spend a day with her as she has something to do. That what was she said… Hope she was not trying to avoid from me after that Ferris wheel incident.

I sighed and started to walk out from my bedroom.  I went downstairs and I saw the boys at the living room. Niall noticed me and greeted me.

“Hey, Lou!”

“Hey, Niall…” I said and walked to the kitchen. Looking for food.

“How’s yesterday?” Harry asked as he followed me to the kitchen. I looked up at him as I grabbed a juice in the fridge. I just shrugged while pouring the juice in a glass.

“It’s okay… I guess…” I said and sat at the table. He smirked and raised his side eyebrows. I looked at him confusedly.

“What?” I asked and drank my juice. He shook and sat opposite me.

“Something new, huh? Before this, you would be like ‘It’s fucking boring’, ‘I hate that bitch’, ‘I rather die instead of spending time with that kind of girl’…” He said sarcastically.

“Shut up.” I muttered as I tried to hide my smile from him. Suddenly I heard Liam’s voice calling us.

“Harry! Louis! Come here for a moment.” He said. Both of us looked at each other confusedly. She ran to the living room and the other boys were watching E! News.

“What’s up?” I asked. Niall shushed me and Liam volume up the tv.

“Louis Tomlinson from the most famous boy band, One Direction was spotted at an amusement park yesterday. As everyone knew, he was the rudest in the band and always ignoring their fans was surprisingly took pictures with some of their fans in a café.” The screen started showing me with some fans that mobbed me. The boys slowly turned their head toward me and looked at me with a surprised look.

“Louis Tomlinson was not alone yesterday as he was with an unknown girl. Who is she? Is she the one who changed Louis? What is their relationship? Please, stay tune for next week.” The screen showed photo of Yvonne and I on the roller coaster and in the café. Then, advertisement took over it.

“Um.. what?” I asked with a timid voice. Suddenly, they grinned and ran toward me to hug me. I stepped backward to stay away from them but they pulled me and hugged me tightly until I could not breathe.

“G-Guys..” I said and finally they pulled away.

“We are proud of you!” Zayn said and patted my shoulder. I looked at them confusedly. What have I done?

“You should treat the fans just like that every time, y’know?” Liam said. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

“Yvonne was the one who forced me to.” I told them and started to switch the channel on TV with the remote.

“Who is Yvonne?” Niall asked and sat beside me. The other boys sat at another couch. I looked at Niall with my annoyed look.

“I mean, Eleanor Heather.” I grunted and looked away from him. Focused on the TV again. He just nodded.

“Yvonne is her middle name.” I continued before Liam could open his mouth. Then all of them nodded. We kept silent as they knew I did not want to talk about it. Suddenly, my phone rang. All eyes on me again as I took my phone on the table. Probably I left it there yesterday.

“Hello?” I answered it.

“LOUIS TOMLINSON!” I heard someone shouted in the phone. I winced and pulled the phone away from me. The boys looked at me questioningly. I put the phone near my ear again.

“WHY YOU DIDN’T FOLLOW THE CARDS WE GAVE YESTERDAY?! You should have go to the mall! We have arranged everything there.” The manager shrieked.

“Um… Well…” I got stuttered. Looks like some people not happy with what I have done.

“No explanation, Tomlinson! Make sure tomorrow you go to the park. I repeat, we had ready everything!” Before I could say something, the line has disconnected. I sighed and put the phone down on my laps.

“Who was that?”

“The manager.” Liam raised his eyebrows.

“What did they want?”

“Let’s just say someone had a bad day today…” I said and grinned at them. They looked at me as if I was weird.

“Anyway, I’m hungry…” I said and rubbed my stomach. Suddenly Niall jumped from the couch.

“Let’s go Nando’s!” He said happily. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

“Okay.” I said. Niall screamed happily and ran upstairs to get ready. The boys followed behind him and walked in their own room. I went upstairs too and walked in my room. I pulled out my phone because I want to text Yvonne about tomorrow. After I realised I never asked number from her, I slapped my forehead. Well, I’ll just meet her tomorrow.