Reconnecting

Guess who's back after a disaster I call my life :)

Your POV:

It has been 2 weeks since my kiss with Zane and I still cannot look at him in the eyes. Everytime I think about it too my face becomes all red, I haven't told anyone but he hasn't either. I don't think I could ever tell Aaron about it, the girls would tease me about it too much, my parents.... Lets not go there.

*favorite song plays*

"My phone?" I stumble to get it out and anwer, "hello?"

"Hey y/n," it was Aaron, "So aph and I wanted to invite a few people on a trip to a winter lodge for Christmas what do you think?"

"I mean yeah that would be cool but who is going?" I asked.

"Thats the catch, only Aph and  I know everyone who is going so personal relationships don't get in the was even if they are good ones," my face turned red as he said personal relationships.

"Yea that sounds fun!," I agreed happily.

"Great thanks sis," He said cheerfully.

"Just when are we leaving though?" I asked.

"Sunday morning," I groaned once he said morning, he laughed in responce though.

"I'll try to be there someone get me if I'm not there though," I asked of him.

"Ok then see ya!" Aaron said.

"Bye," *click*

Then I went upstairs and started packing while humming my favorite song.

-Week long time skip for Author~Chan's laziness-

I was being dragged down the street when it hit me that we would be at this winter lodge for 2 months with each other... that means I cannot use my regular alone behavior because I'm not alone.

"Get up y/n!" Aaron yelled at me as I rolled over on the driveway in front of Aphmau's house.

"5 more minutes," I groaned.

"If you don't get up right now you are riding with the guys for the ride there," Aaron said.

"Can I sleep?" I asked.

"Possibly?" Aaron said confused.

"Deal!" I crawled into the car and went to sleep.

Aaron's POV:

"Did that just happen?" I asked, while Aph was laughing really hard in the background.

"Yes it did," Aphmau giggled.

"So who is switching seats to make this work? there is no way we can het her to move now," I asked.

"Well we have 5 girls and 6 guys so one of the cars were going to have 6 people in the first place so there one of the guys needs to ride in the girls car, but who?" Aph said.

"I will, I don't trust Travis with the safety of my little sister, so he will switch and if he gives any problems Katelyn can handle it," I looked at Aph and she snickered at that.

Author~Chan POV:

With that everyone started showing up and loaded up ready to go to this place for 2 months :0

The Guys:

Garroth
Travis
Dante
Lawrence
Aaron
Zane

The Girls:

Y/n
Aphmau
Lucinda
Kawaii-Chan
Katelyn

Your POV:

I woke up in a vehicle, "What! WHERE AM I!"

"You're in the car on the way  to the lodge," Aaron explained.

"Okay," I looked around to see who I was with I saw, Garroth, Lawrence, Aaron (of course), Dante, then ZANE!?

As soon as I looked at Zane my face flushed red and I turned away to look out the window.

"Are you ok y/n?" Lawrence asked.

"YES!" my voice ended out high pitched and squeaky.

"She just woke up leave her be Lawrence," Zane stood up for me but that didn't help with my face because it made me go silent and by that I mean passed out.

I woke up again and it was night now we were still driving, everyone was asleep except for Zane who was driving.

"Are you okay now?" Zane asked.

"I think," I responded.

"I won't say this twice, and I don't say it often but I'm sorry," Zane said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Now you cannot look me in the eyes because if what I did," Zane had an apologetic tone in his voice.

"You noticed, no thats my fault, I guess I'm not as free-spirited as people tell me I am," I looked down fighting back tears.

"Thats a lie," Zane said.

"What?" I perked my head up.

"I'm no good at this stuff but when your not worrying about 'him' or any thing that worrys you, you are as happy or go get em' more than anyone else I have ever met you were always like that in high school too," Zane explained.

"Wait... your THAT Zane," I started freaking out.

"Y/n hey are you ok?" Panic quickly rising in his voice he pulled the van over.

"Stay away don't touch me!" I screamed!

That woke up Aaron and the others.

"Whats going on!" Garroth said alarmed.

"Don't touch me!" I got out of the car then ran into the field of tall grass that we were drving by and it just started to get snowy.

"What happened?!" Aaron yelled.

"The past has caught up to me," Zane said running out of the vehicle after me.

That Zane... He is that Zane...

~Flashback~

"I'm telling you y/n they just don't see how cool I am!" a high pitched Zane was ranting about how he wishes he was a Shadow Knight.

"You think?" I asked. Zane always was amazing to me how he always let nothing get to him.

"I know!" Zane slumped down next to me.

~End~

That was the last time we talked for the rest of highschool he became distant after that and before you know it I left for collage.

"Y/n!" Zane called at me.

"Leave me alone!" I stopped turning to him tears streaming down my face.

"Y/n..." Zane walked to me.

"Why do you care about me so much! You didn't back then! You never cared did you I was just your problem wasn't I!" then... he slapped me