"The home office, is a bunch of teenagers?" Tamara spat.

"They're not teenagers." Henry's voice shakes as I finish his sentence.

"They're the lost boys." All the boys smirk at Henry and I, but I'm more focused on Henry's safety.

"Look at that." He chuckled

"Why do the lost boys want to destroy magic?"

"Who said we want to destroy magic?" The scarred boy smirks at us, giving me the creeps. What is it with these boys and smirking?!

"T-that was our mission." Greg steps closer to them, and gestures at himself and Tamara.

"So you were told, yes. Now the prisoners, hand them over." I protectively stand in front of Henry and Tamara places herself between us and the boys.

"Not until you tell us the plan, for magic, for getting home." The boys all chuckle darkly.

"Your not getting home." Greg clinches his fists and raises his head a bit higher.

"Then your not getting the kids." The blonde ones smirk grows even wider as he mutters, "Of course we are." Out of nowhere, a black shadow with no facial features expect for bright blue eyes, comes out of the sky and rips out Gregs shadow. He collapses with a loud scream, before dying right before my very eyes.

"Run!" Tamara shoves Henry and I into the forest, but as she turns to follow us, one of the boys shoot her with an arrow.

"Tamara!"

"Henry we have to go! Follow me!" Henry and I dart off into the forest, the boys howling behind us. I knew this wasn't going to get us out of harms ways, but maybe I could hold them off so Henry could get away.

Once we got far enough away where the howling was drowning out, I slowly stopped running, crouching over to catch my breath.

"I think we lost them." I said, turning to my brother, but he wasn't there. My eyes widened with horror, my breath hitched in my chest.

"Henry?!" I don't care about getting caught anymore, I have to find my brother. After screaming his name multiple times, I heard a twig snap in front of me.

"Henry?" I whispered. The truth was, I was afraid. I knew a little about this island. It is said to be one of the most dark places in existence. The bushes rustled, the wind picked up, that's when 5 of the boys came into the open clearing and stated to circle me, like I was their prey. The blonde boy with the scar stepped up, smirking at me. My situation wasn't the most pleasant.

"Did you really think you could get away from us?" He snickered, making me cringe. I wasn't about to back down because of some boys with pointy sticks, but the fact that they were extremely intimidating was not helping.

"I was kinda hoping." They all chuckled darkly, sending shivers down my spine.

"Grab her." All of them snickered, one of them lunging at me with a knife. Somehow, I managed to block and disarm him. Two more boys came running at me, swinging spears, to which to I ducked under, and the two idiots hit themselves in the heads, knocking them on the ground. The last boy stood in front of me, his lips curled into a crooked smile that could give kids nightmares.

"Bet you think your pretty cleaver, don't you girlie?" I cringed at the nickname, I was about to use the handle of the knife to knock him out, but suddenly, I was grabbed from behind. I screamed like a crazy women, kicking and trying to bite the boy holding me, but his hand was tightly clamped over my mouth. Then I remembered the scarred boy. He was the one who grabbed me.