Part 1

"Henry! Hold on!" It's too late

"Henry! Hold on!" It's too late. My little brother was roughly shoved through the portal to an unknown land. Greg, the stranger who rolled into town only weeks before, jumped in after Henry and Tamara, squeezing my arm tightly as he dragged me through the portal.

Within a few seconds, we went from the sunny streets of StoryBrooke to a dark, gloomy beach. Henry and I quickly jumped up, trying to book it into the forest, but Greg grabbed our collars, preventing us from running.

"Slow down there, pal." He said as Henry kept struggling. He yanked us back, still holding onto our shirts. He turned back to Tamara, giving her a knowing smile as a wolf howled in the distance.

"We made it." Tamara said. "Mission accomplished." I tuned out their words as Henry argued back and forth with them. I was to focused on looking for a safe, secluded passage away from the beach. If I could grab Henry and run, maybe we could survive.

"Greg." Tamara said, looking down at their communicator. "I'm not getting a status on this thing." She handed it to him, a fearful look on her face. Greg chuckled, taking it from her.

"Did you check the batteries?" He said, opening the back of the communicator. Sand fell out where the batteries were meant to be, making me snort out of their stupidity.

"What is this? A toy?" Tamara said angrily. "I guess its a good thing you guys don't ask questions." Henry said. The two adults turned red with anger, but I simply laughed, giving Henry an approved thumbs up despite my bound wrists.

"Just walk." Greg shoves Henry and I into the forest as Tamara gathers some wood for a fire.

------------

"We making s'mores?" I inwardly laugh at Henry's joke, but Greg and Tamara didn't find it that appealing, pretty much how I feel about them.

"No. We're building a signal. We need to let the home office know we are here."

"What if that's not enough?" Greg stands up and puts a hand on Tamaras shoulder.

"Greg, what if the empty communicator wasn't an accident-"

"Don't let the kids get in your head." Suddenly, the bushes in front of us russel. Greg protectively steps in front of all three of us, as if he would be able to stop any wild beast. But it's not wild beasts, it's a group of teenage boys. They wear interesting clothes and weapons such as bows, arrows, swords, daggers, and clubs are tightly attached to their person. They all wear hoods that cover most of their faces.

"Who are you?"

"We're the home office." A blonde boy in the front of the pack replies. He has an odd scar that travels across his entire face and a club slung over his shoulder. "Welcome to NeverLand."

NeverLand... There are legends from the enchanted forest about NeverLand, ruled by a boy who kills without mercy and does what he pleases. If this truly was NeverLand, I couldn't let my little brother be anywhere near this boy. They say he lures the young boys he take to him by some kind of unholy music, making them believe he can be good, but darkness and evil is all that lies underneath.