Day 176

"No Hiro for the fifth time-- fuck off. I don't want to go out today."

"But Takuto! You haven't gone to LRN since yesterday!" Hiro whined, trying to pull on Takuto's arm again, he grunts when Takuto pulled away and ended up falling beside the lazy blond. "Geez just get up!" He pounds the mattress playfully. Looking back at Kenshi who was just staring at the two of them, eyebrows furrowed, Hiro pouts.

"Keeeenshiiii! Takkun won't buuuudge!" Kenshi's eyebrow twitched as he strained out a smile. "I can see that..." His reply made their orange haired friend pout more, which Takuto ignored, but Kenshi felt his patience slowly wearing thin, and so in one swift motion, he grabbed both Hiro and Takuto and slung each of them on his shoulders.

"!?!? Hey--!!" Takuto flinched and started to protest, glaring at his taller friend's back. "I don't want a view of your ass Kenshi!" Hiro, on the other hand, was laughing so much and ended up smacking Takuto's mouth with his hand. Hearing another cuss coming from his blond friend, Kenshi closed the gate to Takuto's house before promptly dropping Hiro to the ground.

"OUCH!" He whines, rubbing his back when he stood up properly. "Why'd you drop me Kenshi?!" The brown haired male rolled his eyes. "You're both heavy." He reasoned, Hiro squints his eyes at his friend, mood turning sour, and he began to walk towards LRN.

"You're being sassy today, let's just go get Takkun to LRN."

--

Chime!

"Oh there you guys are!" Atsumu greets them as soon as they come in, wiping his hands on his handkerchief. "Great timing I need to go to my friend's bar right now can you take care of this place till I get back?"

"Sure! Leave the place to Takkun!" Hiro salutes for his friend, surprising the blond.

"What the hell?!

"Great! I'll be back by late afternoon see you!" Then Atsumu left, leaving the three males in the shop.

A few seconds of silence fell upon the shop, before Kenshi yawned and walked to the kitchen. "I'm leaving for work after lunch, I'm staying here 'till 10." He states, Hiro casually welcoming a costumer and taking their order.

Takuto slumped in his seat, he's going to be tired later.

__

hi. hehehe

one more chapter to go i guess