Diary full of secrets

My mind is all over the place, scattered.

Do I kill him now?

Or do I kill blondie first?

I should kill them both.

The light in Stanley's office flickered.

Stay calm, you don't know anything yet.

"Stan, baby, fix that light." She said, flicking her hair back.

"I can see that Jennifer."' He muttered, rolling his eyes. He cleared his throat and voiced "Look Jen-"

"How many times do I have to tell you, call me Jen, honey."

He cleared his throat "We aren't getting married...ever. You can't keep calling me baby or pet names. People view us the wrong way, understand? You can't make up fantasies of people at your place of work." He said typing away on his laptop.

"but-" she was cut off.

"We're just friends. Nothing more." he said looking up at her, smiling.

Jennifer glared at him and swiftly slapped him without a thought.
"YOU BASTARD" she cried and walked out of his offic. She mumbled a few words as she was leaving but I couldn't quite hear.

He looked at her walk out with his eyes wide open, holding onto his stinging cheek. Soon he got over it and looked back to his screen and started typing again.

"We'll, that's a shame. Now I can't kill her. Anyways, good thing they aren't together. If they were then boy does he have bad taste in woman." I said, crossing my arms. "Now, I didn't think I'd get this far into the whole, how to kill him scenario. He was my old crush, yet he did nothing about my death either. He didn't even come to my funeral. He was one of my friends too, right? Maybe it was his looks and his charm that got me, or both." I shrugged more and groaned from frustration.

I got a little bored thinking of how to kill Stanley so I hovered out of his office and strolled around the building. I needed some ideas.

I want to make his death so gruesome I would remember it for the rest of my ghostly life. I found a man that has fallen asleep on his chair, so I thought, hey let's have some fun. I found a black marker on his desk and drew a moustache on his face. I then coloured one of his front tooth black and topped it off with a monobrow. I laughed so hard I fell through the floor. I slowly floated back up and hovered away.

I'm so glad I can grab things, it's the only perk that I enjoy out of this whole death thing. However, I slowly went from smiling to frowning , I got lost in my thoughts.

I'm so lonely.

I snapped out of my depressing state and noticed Jennifer walk out of her office.

" I wonder what blondie has in her office." I said, hovering wards her office.

As I hovered inside, I found that her office was extremely plain. White walls, average grey desk with wooden textures, and a black office chair. There were no photos or objects spread out in her room to display her personality traits. It seems like she wasn't interested in decorating.

I went through the drawers and cupboards. There was nothing interesting about this office.

Just as I expected. A girl like her has no time to fix her office. She's too busy flirting with every guy in this bloody police station. What's her position here anyway?

"Ugh! What the hell!" The room shook a little from my anger and I heard a thump from under the desk. I looked below the desk to see a diary. Now this looks interesting. I looked up from under the desk and noticed tape on the corner of the desk. I flipped through the pages. As I looked through the pages, I stopped to a certain page with a rose as a bookmark. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"You've got to me kidding me." I backed away, dropping the book and lost track in my thoughts. "She...she..." I quickly stormed out of her office trying to make my way to Stanley. I made my way back to Stanley but suddenly came to a stop. "Oh hell!" I ran back to the office and pressed the book back under the desk with the tape that was left over. I don't want her getting suspicious. As I made my way back to Stanley's office I thought to myself.

Why are you yelling?! You shouldn't care about him. The whole plan is to kill the guy.

I shook my head and panicked trying to figure out which office he was in. "What do I do now? HE NEEDS ME! This place is like a maze! Where was his office!"
Unfortunately, my ability to retain short term memory is still horrendous.