Marinette...? 2/2

(This is the continuation of the chapter before! Hope you enjoy! Love you kittens!)

            ||Flashback (sorry tho)||

           "The little boy put on his cape and mask and flew over the city. He helped the people who were in jeopardy. The boy indeed was a true hero. A hero who he wanted to be in his dream." Dad read. "Wow! Daddy, I want to be brave! So I can save the city!" I squeaked. Dad chuckled. He couldn't help my cuteness.

             "You know, (y/n), the world is a scary place. It's just not easy to be brave." He said. I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean Daddy?" I asked. "Well, I mean, heroes are called heroes for a reason, and they're special for that reason. It's braveness. Yet, there's things that are in this world that you can never unsee. You can be traumatized. Yet they still manage to protect us. No matter what." He explained.

          "Well. I won't be dramatized! Never! Cause I'm going I get superpowers and go 'Whoooosh' as I fly!" I exclaimed.

         "Oh sugar plum, I guess it really just doesn't get to ya huh?" He laughed. He grabbed me and spun me in the air while holding me. I enjoyed the way it felt. It felt like I really was a hero. "I'm sure you'll be the greatest hero out there lil Booger." He laughed.

I giggled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Daddy." I smile. "You're welcome, now how about we go under water to save the small fishes? I can hear them! 'Help Help!' LETS HURRY!" He exclaims. I laugh as he and I run to the restroom as if we're flying. Bath time he means.

||End of Flashback||

I hear Marinettes conversation with Adrien. I had to sneak in. Nothing would happen with me listening anyway. Not unless she caught me. All her little flirting was ticking me the fuck off.

I was behind her. Adrien saw me. I went for it. Yet, these strings held me back and now I was caught. "Ohh little (Y/N), trying to get Adrien and take him from me again?" She said."I never took anything away from you because you never had him in the first place!" I yelled.

"Listen here Bunny Bitch, soon enough he'll be with me and everyone will know that you are are just a traitor to me!" She said to my face. Tears were about to slip.

"Marinette!" Adrien calls. She turns. "I...I don't love (Y/N)...not anymore....she...means nothing to me! This whole relationship was nothing! I only wanted you! I didn't know how to get to you Marinette and I'm sorry! Do you love me?" My heart shattered. The tears finally flew out. Marinettes string let go of me, leaving me bleeding in stinging pain and a mess.

"I love you too Adrien.."She says. I see them kiss. My eyes widened. "He didn't love me..." I mumble.

I see the akuma come out of Marinettes earring. As she is back to normal. I detransform as well. My cuts still stay, stinging. Adrien is hugging Marinette. She blushes.

My legs felt weak as I got up. I had to run. Run from them and go home and cry and let the pain just take over. I can't stand this. I can't. I have to leave now.

I run as fast as I could. Adrien yells my name. I just kept running. Thank god my mom wasn't home when I arrived. I went into my room and broke down on my bed. Sobbing.

It was quiet all except for the distant Paris sounds of the city and my sobs. I realized Myra wasn't out and about or telling me anything. I looked in my bag frantically. Did I forget to put her away after my transformation wore off?

Oh no.. I had to go find her. I ran out of the house. It was raining out there. I didn't care, my priority was finding Myra. I tried finding the alley I had been at. Myra wasn't there.

My heart was broken. I began crying again. "I lost Adrien, Marinette, Alya, everyone..now Myra..?" I say. Why does this happen to me...? I have to try to stay happy or something, I don't need to get akumatized next..

I walk home in the rain. My mom would probably be home. She'd see me drenched, bruised, cut, and sobbing. She would cry of worry and sympathy. Then blaming herself or yelling at me. At least she cares about me. At least she really loves me.

              I open the door expecting to see my mom. I didn't. Instead I see a mess. Of what seems to be like a break in. Or something else? I run to my moms room in panic. She wasn't there. I yell her name. Searching the whole house. No replies. She's gone... I called. Her phone was in her room. On the floor. Window broken open.

              I fell. My back sliding down the wall. I collapse on the floor. Sobbing. What had seemed like sobbing for quite some time. I had closed my eyes. I let go.

||Morning||

           I woke up. Still hearing my alarm clock from my room which is upstairs. I had begun to pick myself up. Should I go to school? I thought for a moment. Going to school will show less of what happens earlier. Let's not make it obvious for a while..

                   I got ready. Slowly. I had to clean up the place when I got back. This place can't be a messy storm forever.

          ||Class||

                     Paying attention to lessons were extremely difficult. Especially with constantly getting yelled at from all my teachers. No one cared though. Cause I'm such a bitch. Cause I'm careless. Cause I have a cold heart.

                    Once the bell rang. This meant freedom. For today. I would expect getting home to my welcoming mother. Yet, she wasn't home.. in fact she probably never would be home. I ate. Then went to my room.

               I lay there on my bed. Doing nothing. This place was empty. Only one beating heart. That heart is slowly beginning to fade. I want to just kill my self. I hear a sudden knock on the door downstairs. My eyes open.

               I sat up on my bed looking at my door. It went silent. Then another knock. I ran out of my room and almost fell down the stair to go to the door. I look through the hole. It was an old man. In a red shirt. His shirt looked to be like those Hawaiian ones.

           I open it. He looks at me and smiles. "Uh. Hello..can I help you?" I ask. He nods and brings out something small and furry. "Are you her owner?" He says. I squinted my eyes to look at it better. Myra.. She smiled and hugged my cheek. "(Y/N)!!!" She squealed. "Myra!!" I laughed in excitement.

                 I rubbed my cheek against her tiny head. Smiling for the first time.. I look at her with tears overflowing. "I missed you so much." She smiles. "I did too," I turned to face the door, "thank you so much!" It was too late. Te old man had left. The door open and the city sounds in the distance along with the wind blowing ever so peacefully.

                 "I'm so happy you're here again Myra. I need your help though..." I tell her. She nods. "I need to explain something to you..Let's go in your room. It's secret and top priority.." She says. I close and lock the door. I walk up to my room. I close my door.

||To be continued..||

I'm so so sorry for not updating. Especially me being busy. I honestly believe my writing for this story fucking sucks :( I guess with 5k reads isn't really so bad though. Thank you for that. My head is spinning so bad right now. The next chapter will have a different title by the way. Lol. Anyway. Thanks for reading!