Day 1, Morning

Walking to school, okay, everything's going to be normal. Just calm down. All you need to do is act natural, don't act like your dorky self, and just don't ramble on. You tell yourself. School is getting closer and you are anxious to see new people, but at the same time, a bit nervous to act like a fool.

You walk up the steps, you are walking through two large doors. You look at the card you wrote your classes on. Once you figure out which one it is you walk towards the room. A teacher looks at you, along with a few of other eyes. You smile innocently, but inside you think, I'm late?! Great! Good trying to succeed at perfect attendance! Alright calm down, as long as she doesn't call you up to talk about yourself then you're fine!

"Hello! Welcome, are you new here? What's your name?" She asks sweetly. "My name is (y/n),"you respond, " and in fact I do happen to be new here." She smiles," Well maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself and where you came from?" Crap. You take a breath before you say yes. You walk somewhat positioning yourself in front of everyone. You look at there eyes. The only eyes you look at are the eyes of a blonde haired boy.

"I'm from the state of (y/s). In (y/c). It's pretty cool there, I guess. My mom made me move here. Mainly because of her job, and trying to be a famous fashion designer. I think I might just fit in just well, and maybe try not to embarrass myself." You joke.
They all clap. "Thank you so much for sharing, you may have a seat next to Adrien for right now, poor Nino is sick, soon I will sit you somewhere else." Adrien raises his hand to let you know where to sit. You sit down.

She begins a lesson. Everyone gets out their notebook. You do the same. You write down notes quick. Before you know it, class is over. You begin packing your stuff. You drop your notebook, you hurry to grab it. Instead you slip. "Are you ok?" A voice says. Looking up you see Adrien. "Oh, uh yeah just kind of slipped." You said, blushing.

He smiled at you and helped you up. " I guess I'll....see ya later?" You said. "Yeah, of course" He replied. You both walked out of the room side to side by coincidence. He offered to let you go first, you insisted so but so did he. He bowed and said, "Ladies first." You blushed.

         After all the awkwardness you began to walk home. He's so cute! I'm for once happy I moved here! Ugh!! Blushing about your thoughts, you sketch him. You finish your homework. You change into you pjs and head to bed. You think of how tomorrow will end up like. You fall asleep, dreaming of Adrien. Tomorrow will bring something new.

           Hey! It's @_chatnoir_rulesnight here!! If you follow me on Instagram I've already wished you a Happy Valentine's Day! If you don't follow me please do! If you don't have an insta it's alright I have you here!! XD Sorry this Chapter isn't much, but not many people would expect much of a first chapter anyhow. I wish you all a happy Valentine! Even if you don't have a Valentine then you can be mine!! Anyhow Bye!! Love you all!! >-< ^_^