Day 7:Bzzzzzzzzzzz She sting like a bee

You woke up feeling the side next to you, empty. Adrien left a note. It said:
My love, I can't get caught by your mother, so I left at 12:30 at night. Don't think I don't love you okay? I had to, I'm plus my dad would suspect I'm missing. Maybe next time I'll sleep over with you once more, but for real this time.

Love Adrien

You understood completely, and just smiled. It was almost time for school so you got ready. Myra woke up, she flew towards you, "Well you seem calm." She says. "Yeah, weird huh?" You smile at her. Myra giggles.

*Time skip*

Lunch

(The school has no Cafeteria, they all quickly go to their homes and comeback later fyi)

"Hey love, you want to join Alya, Mari, Nino & I to lunch? We're going to a Café, it's new actually." Says Adrien. "Um, sure, that sounds lovely." You say. Adrien smiled at you, he rubs your cheek gently and says, "(y/n) you do know that you're super adorable?" "Yeah well, my mom says that's because I watch a lot of Love Live." You laugh. He laughs along too.

You and Adrien walk down the steps, you see Alya, Mari, and Nino in a little group. They look towards your direction and wave at you and Adrien. You try getting further away from Adrien, trying to not make it look like you two were so close to each other. It made you feel a little sad you couldn't really be close around Mari and Alya, but it was for the best.

            The Cafe wasn't far, so you all walked together. You had talked a lot on the way to the Cafe. Alya and Mari were whispering to each other and you couldn't help but feel scared and suspicious of what they could be possibly talking about. Myra whispered in your ear, "Just ignore it, (Y/n). For now just know you're hanging out with your friends." You smile and nod. You arrived to the Cafe. A normal cute little cafe, and you loved it.

           "Okay, so what do you want Mari? Adrien?" Alya asked. "Um, I'll, take a-uh, Vanilla Bean frappe?" Marinette said with a giggle. "Okay! Adrien?" Alya asked. "I'll take the same thing." He smiled. "Sounds good! Hey (y/n) you come with Nino and I, so we can order." Alya tells you. "Uh, sure okay." You agree.

           Nino ordered first, Alya kept looking behind her the whole time. She seemed to be checking on something, you felt like it would be better if you just didn't go in her business. You were next after Nino. "Uh, well can I get a double cho-" Alya gasped. You turned at her with a startled look, she was smiling. Nino just widened his eyes. You turned to see exactly what they were looking at. Marinette, held Adriens hand, she blushed as she said words you were too far away from to hear. Adrien his expression same as Nino's.

              Your face started feeling hot, a lump grew in your throat. Your vision went blurry. You felt water fill your eyes up, as they overflew. The cold tears rolling down your cheeks. You sobbed. You shook in terror, No, i need to stop crying this ends up bad when I cry! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!!

            You continued, you ran, but didn't make it far, after bursting through the doors, you felt like you we're drowning, you couldn't breath. Your head was dizzy, you felt like gravity went reversed and was pulling your brain out. You felt air, then immediate hard concrete, you saw the ground, then people. They all ran closer and closer, shouts and gasps. You closed your eyes, once you heard the love of your life.

Lights.....lights....lights.....People with coats.. Adrien....Marinette...Alya...Nino...

More lights......I'm not breathing...I can't stay awake.....it's too hard.....I need help....