Sam. Her boyfriend. We all never had a good feeling about him. He is not the right person, that we know for guarantee. The way he looks at others, the way he behaves, everything about him shouts bad. But Kiara doesn't seem to notice it though.

She still thinks her parents don't know anything about her still dating him even after they told her to stay away from him. None of us like him. They didn't want to make he feel sad, that's why they never brought up this topic with her.

I don't know what spell he cast on her that made her fall for him, but I sure going to break it, once I know what he truly is.

"Nothing until now. I assigned the best detectives I can hire, still nothing. But soon, I will get to know more about him". He nodded his head at my answer.

"I don't understand what she sees in that douche. Hade hates him more than any of us. He still doesn't know that she has been dating him". Hade hates him? More like I hate him the most! That fuckard! If he hurt my Little One, I will kill him with my bare hands!

"I too don't understand what she sees in him. He doesn't that much of good looks or even that good of a body", dad said, which earned him a glare from mom and a laugh from both Mr and Mrs. Knights. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I just want her away from this Sam guy for a few months so that she can have time to herself and forget about that guy. If she is here, she will keep meeting him in one way or another and I am not able to prevent it. If she stays away in New York for a few months, maybe her mind will change and in the mean while we can find out about him".

"That's right and that is why we want her to stay with you in your place. We know she will meet him if she will be alone in New York and I don't want that. I could have sent her to Hade, but he doesn't know any of this and you know how much her loves her. He will kill Sam if he comes to know that she is still dating him.

Apart from all these, her University is in New York, she also have her exams in a month. She will get time to study there. So, we thought it will be better if she stays with you. Also, there is no one I trust her with more than you", Mr. knight said. Of course, he's right.

"I will take good care of her", I promised Mr. Knight.

"I believe you will son. That's why I am leaving her under your guidance. I will miss her. I just want her to forget Sam. That bastard is trying to steal my Princess from me". He said last sentence angrily. Dad smiled at his words.

"As much as it amuses me, I must agree with you. He is after all, stealing my girlfriend", he added which made us all crack a laugh. I just gave a full smile.

"What about you son? Do you have girlfriend?", Mr. Knight asked. I expected this question, but from my mom. Mom turned to look at me curiously. Her eyes wide and attentive.

"No. Still didn't meet the right girl". How can I, when I am not interested in any other women? I was always busy with business. Of course, I do one night stands, but that's a very rare case. There were one or two relationships in the past, but they both ended. I didn't love them.

"How will you, when you keep working all the time? Your dad is tiring so much with work that you don't have enough time to go out and meet a girl", mom said glaring at dad. He raised his hands.

"How is it my fault?", he asked looking at her. "You better get a pretty secretary and fall in love with her like I did. That way you don't miss work and you will have all the time to love too", he said looking at me and then grinned at mom before giving her a wink. She fake glared and shook her head at him.

"Or meet a girl on a rainy day outside a bar, bring her home and blackmail her to stay with you", Mr. Kinight said giving a kiss to his wife.

"You do know that sounds creepy when you say it like that, right?", dad commented. I just rolled my eyes at them. These both old couples had their love story and preach it to everyone. But thinking about what Mr. Knight said, bring her home and blackmail her to stay with you, I am partly doing it. She is going to stay with me, but not by blackmailing.