A/N aka explaintion

Okay so everyone is kind of confused regarding part 12 of this story and I felt like some things needed explaining.

1. Yes part 11 was skipped over. Why? Because I can't count.

2. The monsters need to be explained. When Ross was attacked by the Cas monster I hope it was pretty clear that was not the little angel Cas we know. As for the Shelby monster, well that was clearly not Shelby since she was with Ross and Jess in Part 10.

3. When the OC's are gonna appear is hopefully next chapter. My original plot has changed completely and the true ending (of course part 12 is not the end) is a lot different from the original.

4. A new OC is appearing next chapter. I know what they look like but the name and gender is still in the air as well as how important they are.

5. Ships will sail I promise you all that. Corby is the main ship that'll happen.

6. Cas is very much dead. The deadest of the dead. He was not in the last chapter, that was the monster in the shape of Cas. I'll go deeper into that next chapter. But be aware he could very well come back as an angel.

7. Everyone is dead???????? Well um yup! They are dead pretty much!

8. Some symbols I wanted you all to realize is the characters Cas and Camren. They themselves are symbols. Being of which Camren, the devil, was nice and kind. Cas, in which we only say bits of, was stubborn and a bit of a jerk despite being an angel. The ring of fate that Delaney wears (or is supposed to wear, Camren still has it in his pocket) has the two metals twisting around each other which represent good and bad. As well as Shelby's necklace that has black and pink representing evil and good.

9. Remember that vision that upset Cas so much in part 5 or 6 (I think)? He was not seeing his own death. He also had more visions that he was unable to tell many about. In fact on his death bed, he had a vision about the future, a very important one in fact. Guess who's the only that knows about it?

Camren.

So if Camren dies we are in big trouble here guys.

RANDOM FACTS

1. Camren and Cas are biological brothers but Cas was often manplative of his younger brother so their relationship has become stressed over the years.

2. Shelby and Jess are best friends in this. They tell each other secrets and are the typical best friends you see in movies.

3. Cory's favorite shirt is a green and yellow striped sweater.

4. Max and Delaney do not hate each other but they aren't very good friends ether.

5. Sky and Jin were originally the strongest but they got over passed because they got lazy.

6. Ross hates the idea of Cory getting together with his cousin.

That's all for now! Hopefully if I don't pass out a new chapter will come out tonight! See yah then!