Chapter 1~ New Girl

Chapter 1~ New Girl:

Jace smirked proudly and pecked his new girlfriend on the lips, his back arching over.

Her lips were rather dry but he felt the moisture from her licking them seep onto his soft lips.

"I'll see you later Tessa," Jace waved to the smiling red head.

As he walked away his eyes found a black rock and he kicked it with his black shoe creating a clattering sound.

Everybody that stood somewhat close to him instantly stopped there chattering to turn their gaze on Jace, who flicked his brown hair.

One of the girls shouted out, "Are you taken?"

Jace rolled his eyes at this statement and chose to ignore the girl.

He could have told her that he was, but that would cause some serious issues.

This was girlfriend number 310.

Yes he had kept count of them all.

He even went as far as writing them all down in a little notebook.

What a manly thing to do, he thought.

But then again how else was I suppose to determine whether or not I'd completed the bet?

A loud hitting noise snapped Jace from his thoughts and he blinked his eyes, lowering them to the concreted ground where his school bag laid, the green straps sprawled away from the bag.

Jace groaned and snatched his bag up, throwing it in the car, the door wide open as the space beside it was empty.

Throwing himself in the front seat of the car, Jace smirked out the window at a girl who made angry hand gestures towards a tall, blonde, geeky looking guy who just stood there making eye rolls.

The guy may have been a geek, but Jace knew that, just like himself, he was a jerk.

"Jace!" a deep voice called out and Jace snapped his eyes over towards the tall boy who opened up the car door, a half smile written on his face.

"Cody, I didn't know I was your personal chauffeur."

"Don't you think that's a bit rude, I'm your best friend," Cody smirks which results in an eye roll from Jace.

"Yeah and your annoying as hell," Jace responded to Cody, the car still in the parking lot.

"Thanks. So I heard that you scored another girl today. What's this beauty's name?"

Jace laughed and pursed his lips before staring into the blue eyes of his best friend had one of his eyebrows raised.

"Yup you know Tessa Simon right?"

"Yeah that girl that gets teased by everyone all the time," Cody replied, straying his eyes out the window.

"She's my new girlfriend and god her kisses are shit," Jace shook his head as he could imagine those lips on his once again and it was almost as though he could taste the bitter lemon flavour again.

"Never doubted it," Cody turns to look back at Jace who was mid laugh, his lips pulled into a grin and his forehead furrowed revealing a stretch of wrinkles across it.

Once his laughing had died down he turned the keys in the ignition to start the car.

The two of them had been sitting in the parking lot for way too long, and as much as he was enjoying bagging out his new girlfriend, he had to get home at some point in time.