I take out my phone to see 3 texts, 2 from Sierra and 1 from Mr. Stone. I open up Sierra's first:

Hola mami, care to go shopping with me this weekend?
-Si
---
I also want full details on whether or not you've been playing hanky panky with that fine boss of yours;)

I blush at the second text, shaking my head before typing a quick text to my unusual best friend.

You're unbelievable:) How's Saturday sound chica?
-Lee

I open Ivan's and my heart flutters at the 4 words he texted me.

Game on mia cara
I.S

I blush furiously, my mind picturing all the possible consequences he had in mind. All of which would make the most religious person blush. I shake the inappropriate thoughts out of my head and decide not to respond. I go to my room and walk towards my book shelf grabbing The Book Thief before getting comfortable in my bed, putting my reading glasses on.

After being engrossed in my book for hours, I close it satisfied that I finished it but look up to my clock to see it read 11:30pm. Feeling tired, I take off my glasses and set them along with my book down on my nightstand before lying down. I close my eyes and a pair of golden orbs flash in my mind before I'm absorbed by a blissful slumber.
----
I wake up feeling fully rested and I sit up to stretch making a mixture of groaning and sighing noises. I pull the blanket away from my body while getting up to go to the bathroom needing to pee.

Once I do my business, I head into the closet feeling the need to go for a run, pulling on a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. I put my hair into a high ponytail before grabbing my phone and a pair of running shoes while walking down the stairs.

I leave my apartment and down the block a bit before putting in my earbuds, blasting fast music. I begin running and my feet hit the pavement at the beat of the song. My mind drifts to Ivan Stone and my date tonight. I don't know exactly what he had in store for me but the thought alone thrilled me to no end. I continue to run as beads of sweat build up on my forehead.

I run for about a half hour before making it back to my apartment wheezing like a hyena. I burst through my apartment and stumble into the kitchen needing water. I open up the fridge and crack open a bottle of water before gulping it down. The cool liquid, calmed my heavy pants and quenched my thirst. I set the bottle down, feeling better before walking my bathroom to take a shower.

I peel the clothes off my sweaty body and hop into the shower, the hot water relaxing my sore muscles. I let the water run down my body for a few minutes before I reach for the shampoo and begin lathering it into my hair taking in the scent. Rinsing it out, I grab the conditioner and focus it on my ends before rinsing it out under colder water.

I make sure to shave everywhere before washing my body and getting out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my head and put on my pink satin robe feeling extra. I prance down the stairs hungry settling on making an omelette and some orange juice. I scarf down my breakfast and head to the tv to kill a few hours.

It's around 5:30pm meaning I had exactly 2 hours to get ready for my date. I walk into my room and start by painting my nails black. As the paint dries, I walk into my closet to chose an outfit but freak out not knowing what to wear. I end up grabbing my phone and sending a quick text to Ivan.

Yo wanna tell me what we're doing so I know what to wear?
A.W

I immediately get a reply and my heart flutters.

It's a surprise mia cara and you'll look dazzling in anything you chose;)
I.S

Shaking my head, I walk back into the closet having no clue what to wear. After completely destroying my closet, I chose a blood red dress that was tight at the top but flared out coming to about mid thigh. I pair it with a leather jacket and some black combat boots that had a slight heel to them.