"So Lou. Watcha wanna do?" I asked.

"I don't know. Wanna go to sleep?" I shook my head.

"I'm not tired."

"Me either... Thank you." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For what?"

"For forgiving me after the mistake I made. For loving me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I told him.

"I love you Selena."

"I love you to Louis."

"Wanna do something?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Not sex! Do you want to pull an all nighter?" He asked. I smiled widely while nodding. He started typing on his phone. A few second later mine went off.

@Louis_Tomlinson

It's official. Superman and superwoman are gonna stay Up All Night and jump around until we see the sun. @SelenaLuvs1D

I laughed at his tweet. I thought it was cute.

"Awe I'm superwoman!" I said.

"No but your my superwoman." He told me. I blushed a little.

"Yes I am!" I said. He chuckled. I smiled up at him.

*Four hours later (5:00)

Louis fell asleep. We decided who ever falls asleep first gets pranked. I slowly peeled myself from his side careful not to wake him up. I walked to the bathroom. I got my makeup bag and walked back to him. I got out the red lipstick, black eyeshadow, blush, and black eyeliner. I put everything where it is supposed to go on his face except the eyeliner. I used the eyeliner to write on his forehead. Did I mention it is waterproof? I wrote 'Loser' backwards on his head so that when he looked in the mirror he could read it. I went back to the bathroom and hid my makeup and makeup remover. By the time I was done it was 6:30. I sighed. No point in going to bed now. I went into the kitchen to make some tea. I started the water still smiling about my prank. I waited for the water to boil.

"Good morning." I heard a raspy voice say. I turned around and saw Harry.

"Good morning." I turned back to the kettle. I put the teabags in the water then turned back to him.

"So what happened to Louis face?" He asked. I giggled.

"Last night we said whoever fell asleep first would get pranked. He fell asleep about an hour and half ago." I told him.

"You have been awake all night?" I nodded.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked. I walked to the cabinet with the tea cups.

"Yes please." I pulled down two cups. I pouted the tea in the two cups and handed one to Harry. "Thank you." I nodded. I used my arms to push myself onto the counter. I grabbed my cup and began to sip it. Harry leaned on the counter across from me. I could feel the tension between us. After a few minutes of silence Louis walked in. I smiled when I saw his face. I hopped of the counter and hugged him.

"Good morning Louis." He leaned down to kiss me but I pushed my finger to his lips. "Morning breath." I said. He shook his head and walked away. He went into the bathroom. I heard a small high pitched squeak. I giggled. He ran back into the room with a wet face.

"It won't come off!" He said.

"I know."

"Well help me!"

"No I want the lads to see it." I told him.

"Then you owe me a kiss." He pouted.

"Fine. Come here." I held my arms out for him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We were about to kiss but I remembered Harry was in the room. I deforest to see if he was still in here. When I saw Harry he was staring at us. I stopped Louis and grabbed his hand. I led him to the other side of the wall where Harry couldn't see us. I leaned against the wall and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him towards me until his body was pressed to mine. Our lips met. The butterflies took flight in my stomach. We heard someone clear their throat. We looked up to see the boys and Addi standing there.

"Louis what happened to your face?!" Liam asked.

"I fell asleep and she drew in my face. Now I can't get it off." He complained.

"Why don't you use makeup remover?" Addi asked.

"I hid it." I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"There is tea in the kitchen." I told them. They walked out of the room. I looked back at Louis and bit my lip. His body was still pressed to mine. He pecked my lips before pushing off of me. I smiled up at him.

He held out his hand which I gladly took. We walked into the kitchen. Harry looked really upset. Liams words were the first ones I heard.

"Harry you need to get over it!" He said. Harry nodded. "She isn't your girlfriend. She is Louis." I started walking backwards. I hid with Louis behind the wall where we could listen.

"I know" Harry said. "but he hurt her so many times. Why does he have her?" I could feel Louis tense up beside me. I squeezed his hand.

"Harry. They love each other." Niall said.

"I love her too!" Harry said.

"But does she love you back?" Zayn asked calmly.

"No." Harry answered quietly. Louis and I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Exac- hey guys. Did you hear why of that?" Liam said.

"Hear what?" I asked knowing Louis can't lie.

"Uh nothing." Zayn said awkwardly. I nodded and squeezed Louis hand again. Why were they talking about that? Is Harry really not over me? What is up with him?