Ch. 40: Never Ending

A/N: Last chapter ): . Sequel is called Unforgettable.

<~Ally's POV:
Austin sighed and bit his bottom lip.

"Ally, you were pregnant." He explains.

I stare at him in shock. I started shaking. Samantha had killed our baby. I felt Austin's arms wrap around me. It was so comforting. I cried into his shoulder. My life is just a mess.

"H-how could she." I sobbed.

"She's just a horrible person, Alls. But don't worry I took care of her." Austin assures me.

I sniffed, "I think I should do something about it."

"What do you mean." He asked.

"I want you to take me to Samantha." I say.

"Ally, no." Austin said sternly, "I don't want her to hurt you again."

"I'm not going to let her hurt me again! Please take me to her." I begged.

Austin stubbornly shook his head. I folded my arms and put on my best pouting face. He just laughed at me.

"That not going to work on me, sorry babe." Austin chuckled, causing me to pout more.

"Fine then, I'll go alone." I say and jumped out of his lap.

Austin got up just as fast before grabbing my waist and pulling me back down.

"Ally, please stay." He said seriously.

I frowned at him before finally agreeing to stay, putting a smile on Austin's face.

I snuggled up against him, "Are Dez and Samantha still dating?" I ask him.

"Yes." He answered.

"Even after she stabbed me!" I say a little shocked.

"I don't think he even knows yet." Austin sighed.

I sigh and it became quiet.

"So where's Trish?" He asks me.

I felt my eyes clouding up, "S-she left." I tell him, "She left a note. Want to read it?" I ask.

He nodded.

I got up and walked into the kitchen where I had left the note. Austin followed me there.

"Here." I said, handing him the note.

I watched as his eyes scanned the small piece of paper.

"I can't believe she left." He blurts out.

I nodded in agreement, "It says, she didn't feel loved here."

Austin quickly wrapped his arms around me for comfort.

"I think Trish just wanted to be out on her own. You know, find that special someone." Austin says.

I snuffled and nodded to him, he is probably right. Who wouldn't want to find their special someone.

~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
3 Days Later

I got up out of bed and stretched out my arms. Ally was still lying fast asleep.

I went into Annie's room. She too was still asleep. I guess I'm the first one awake.

I heard a knock on the door downstairs. Who would ever come here at 7:00 in the morning!

I groaned and made my way to the door, opening it and then wishing I hadn't. There stood Samantha.

She was wearing a slutty outfit and toddling with the knife in her hands. Her hair was a disaster and her makeup had been smeared.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I shouted at her angrily.

"Well Dez dumped me, so I came here to see you Austin. Is that a crime?" She explained. What a creep. And good job to Dez for dumping this bitch.

"Get out of here. No one wants you around." I spat, taking a step forward.

"I know you want me around." She chuckles. She reached out to touch my hair. I ducked just before her fingers made contact.

"I want you to get out of this house, right now!" I demanded.

"If I leave this door, I'll just come through the window...of Ally's bedroom. Don't think I won't stab her again." She smirked widely. Her breath smelt terrible, it reeked of cigarette smoke and alcohol.

"If you ever go near Ally again I swear I'll-" I'm cut off when she smashes her lips to mine. She pulled me as close as she could, kissing me hard. Being much stronger than her I easily pushed her away.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I shouted at her thoughtlessly. I stomped at her, from fear she stepped backwards. This is what I want. I want her to be afraid of me.

"Austin! Please don't hurt me!" Samantha begged for mercy, but my patience had already ran out.

"Then leave! NOW!" I demanded. She shook a little before leaving.

I smiled, proud for finally frightening Samantha. However I really don't think she's gone forever.

Remembering Ally and Annie were back upstairs alone, I hurried back to them. I thought of all of Samantha's warnings. But they were all fake. She couldn't have done any of them.

I carried into Ally's room. She was getting dressed.

"Austin? What was all that shouting about?" Ally asked shakily.

I shake my head, ashamed that she had heard it all, "Samantha. She was here, but I promise she won't be coming back."

Ally came and hugged me. I hugged back. She wasn't quite fully dressed yet. She only had a shirt and underwear on, no pants.

"When are we getting married?" She whispered in my ear.

"Anytime you want." I replied, smiling.

Ally glanced at the ring on her finger, a smiled appeared on her lips.

"I've never had the chance to admire how beautiful this ring is." She spoke softly.

I smiled, "Well the most beautiful girl needs a beautiful ring, doesn't she?" I said with a slight chuckle. Ally giggled too.

Annie wiggled around in my arms. I set her down on the floor and she ran around like she had never ran before.

Ally and I laughed together. Annie was too special to us. We love her too much. We love each other too much. But that's how things are in life, love can be easy and love can be tough. But I believe our love story will always be strong and surely never ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So I'm kinda sad to be ending this book...:/ I mean I'm really excited for the sequel, but this book is over! ): I wanted to make this chapter long but I couldn't really think of anything small to happen that could stay within this chapter. However I've got some BIG plans for the sequel(; You'll have I check it out. THE SEQUEL IS CALLED: Unforgettable. The first chapter will be posted TODAY! Please comment and vote!

~Emma(: