•dirty laundry•

Sam's POV

Why do I even have to go to school?

My dad didn't go to college, and he's rich with a new wife, and new kids, and a new life that doesn't have me in it.

My mom doesn't have that much luxury anymore, she works her ass off for me and Dev, but Dev still likes my dad better. Screw her.

I laced up my combat boots before grabbing my black Vera Bradley bag, and making my way down to the kitchen.

My mom was sitting at the kitchen table, glaring at the bills,running her hands through her dirty blonde hair

running her hands through her dirty blonde hair.

I sighed and rubbed her back sympathetically, and said,"Mom, you don't have to worry about the bills, I can get a job and dad still pays child support."

She grabbed my arm, and smiled sadly,"Thanks, Sammy. This is hard, and I appreciate it, but I'll be okay."

I nodded smiling, my mom was really the only one I could trust, and I loved her for that.

My phone rang in my pocket, I picked it up seeing that it was Dev.

"Hello?" I answered, highly annoyed.

"Sam!", her worried voice rang through the phone,"I need you to pick me up, I'm at Shiloh's!"

I groaned into the phone, and said,"Devyn-Lynn, I'm gonna be late for school."

Dev chuckled,"You care about school? Is that because Hunter Maddox is coming back today?"

My skin burned with irritation, and anger,"Just be ready, Dev, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I hung up and grabbed my car keys, and yelled a goodbye to my mom before heading out the door to hell.

Abby's POV

I woke up in a haze, the blue-ish light coming through my curtains from the sun burning my eyelids.

First day of junior year, yay!

I hope you know I'm being sarcastic.

I managed to muster enough strength to pull myself out of my warm, comfortable bed, and trust me; it was hard.

I pulled my hair out of the pony tail it was in last night, which gave it the messy, wavy look I loved.

I pulled on my Jasper pink sweater, Charlotte Russe leather, high-waisted skirt, and tan ankle boots.