Chapter 1

Granger + Danger, Swan + Wand

Disclaimer: I don't own JK Rowling or any of her stuff. 

Author's Note: This is a longish piece that contains some rather detailed smut combining one Hermione Granger with another Bella Swan. That's right... FEMMESLASH. (My favorite! Yum!) Rated M for a reason... But don't worry.. It's romantic.

QUICK INFO: 

This takes place after the first Twilight book. Edward couldn't bring himself to suck the venom out of Bella after James bit her, and so Bella turned slowly (and painfully) into a vampire. Tortured by his inability to save her, Edward left Forks and lost contact with the Cullens. Bella was driven insane her transformation and her hunger + newfound immortality. Carlisle, Emmett and Jasper escort Bella to the Lincoln rehabilitation sanctuary in England. She is rehabilitated by a pair of Tranquils (half wizard, half vampire) named Winchester and Richmond. Ten months have gone by in this clinic and Bella has had little progress in controlling urges to feed on humans.

This also takes place a year after the 7th Harry Potter book. Hermione and Ron have broken up and Ron is with Pavarti. Harry is happy with Ginny. They are all still friends but Hermione and Harry work for thew new Ministry of Magic as Aurors, working to collect magical creatures and relocate them out of the way of muggles. 

Bella is basically 17 (though she is a vampire). Hermione and Harry are both 18. 

XXX

Chapter 1:

Bella looked through the heavily tinted window of her room and out at the lush, sweeping garden beyond the sanctuary. The late afternoon sun reflected off of the pond and sparkled in an all-too-familiar way. It reminded her of Edward Cullen and the way his skin twinkled like shattered diamonds in that meadow in Forks. In the past, this thought would have made her swoon. But now the memory seemed so distant and unwelcome. When she thought about Edward, she frowned. As a human, he had captivated her. But as a vampire...She saw him as a weak. Almost pathetic. Often, she found herself wondering why she had been meant to meet him. But lately she'd began entertaining the fact that he was only meant to start the series of catastrophic, life altering events that had happened to her over the last year. These very events had led to her transition from human to vampire, and simultaneously... Her death. She had died because Edward Cullen was a coward. And as invigorated as she felt now, she couldn't forgive him of his weakness. She had an eternity to hate him for it too.

The would be 17-year-old girl stirred her glass full of thick pig's blood with the stripped straw sticking out of it. She removed the plastic tube and licked it clean and then drank directly from the glass, letting the viccous liquid stain mouth. She let the blood pool in the dip of her bottom lip, and then slowly, savoring every drop, she licked it off with the tip of her tongue. Energy was bubbling beneath her skin. It had been ten months since the male Cullens (save for Edward, of course) had brought her to the sanctuary. It was a large building of five stories, but currently, only she and two others inhabitated it. Winchester and Richmond were brothers in the same way the Cullens were family- both of the men were vampires, but neither actually related. However, unlike the Cullens, the men were not fully vampire. Instead, they were only half vampire, and the other half wizard. The concept had perplexed Bella when she arrived, but she'd quickly caught on. There was another world she had been unaware of- a wizarding world. Winchester and Richmond had been children of one vampire parent each, and one wizard or witch parent. That made them physically weaker than Bella, but intune with something much stronger than anything the Cullens had to offer. Magic.