Sadly, he set me back on my feet, but I didn't stay on them for long.

Putting his hands on my waist, he lifted me up and twirled me around like when he won. "I thought we talked about this last time" I laugh, making him set me down.

"Sorry, it's just fun" Bolin whispers as he pulls me to his chest. My eyes glance up at his, which were staring into my own.

"Bolin" I whisper, my voice soft. My hands slide to the back of his head, my fingers brushing over his hair. I hear him gulp "Hi there Dakota".

"Do you want to kiss me" I ask, feeling bold. When I first kissed Bato, he pretty much forced it upon me, and I wasn't going to follow in his big footsteps.

His eyes widened, his mind was contemplating on what I had asked of him.

"Well, I mean I do, but" Bolin says before pointing at Sokka's statue.

"Please, if anything, he'd be putting a bet on us" I say, making Bolin look confused "Ah forget it".

"I do want to kiss you" Bolin states, causing me to smile.

He pulls me towards him and our lips connect in sync. Kissing him was so much more different than with Bato. Bato's kisses here hard and pressed whilst Bolin's were soft and gentle. I never thought Korra would be right.

But I didn't care and I kept on kissing him.

~~

With a whistle, Bolin and I walked up to Korra back on Air Temple Island.

"Hello, fellow teammate!" Bolin cheers with a hint of joy on his face. Rubbing Naga chest, Korra turns and glances at us "Hey Bolin, hey Dakota".

"We missed you a practice this week" Bolin states, making Korra look down.

"Yeah, sorry about that" Korra sighs.

"Nah, that's all right. We're probably out of the tournament anyways unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tomorrow. Anyways, the reason I came by was to give you this. Ta-da!" Bolin smiles as he holds out a cupcake for Korra.

"Wow, thanks. What's this for?" Korra asks.

Rubbing his chin, Bolin responds with "Uh, oh I can't remember now. Oh yeah, now I remember. You saved me from Amon!".

----------------------------------------

Bato's POV~~~

My eye twitches at the sight.

There, in front of me, or me looking through a bush, stands the all mighty Avatar Korra, and her little playmate, Bolin.

And at their side, is my girlfriend, the beautiful Dakota. Sometimes I forget that she's a bender. Unlike Avatar Korra, who uses bending any chance she gets, Dakota has another mindset.

Dakota sees it as a privilege, and uses it only when needed.

Bolin was currently acting like a zombie before placing his hands on Dakota. Snarling, I slowly pull out my electrical glove. He doesn't have the right to touch her, or even talk to her. She's mine.

Suddenly, a man rushes up to Korra, and drops a package. With a pained expression, she seems to be explaining what it's about. Bolin punches his hand into his fist, causing Dakota to smile.

Why was she smiling? Hadn't I done everything right? Wasn't I a good boyfriend? I mean when she was kidnapped by Amon, I made sure not to tie her ropes to tight and my hands didn't crush hers.

I risked my life for her, a bender! Yet she turns and does this to me.

With a nod, Korra leaves, causing Dakota and Bolin to face eachother.

They whisper words I cannot understand, but I do understand one thing. He pushes forward, connecting their lips into a kiss. And Dakota didn't pull away.

I felt my heart crack. With each time she pulled on his hair or kissed back, it kept cracking.

With a growl, I stuff the glove away before marching out of the bush. Huffing, I shove the two apart, causing Dakota to look at me wide eyed.

"B-Bato!" she squeaks, her eyes large and filled with an emotion I saw with alot of people: fear.

"What are you doing kissing up on this bender? You're mine and only mine" I sneer, causing Bolin to open his mouth "What do you mean?".

"She's mine rockhead, and she will always be mine so get lost" I chuckle darkly, expecting him to leave.

"No!" I hear a voice spit out, causing me to look at my girl. "Bato...Bato, I don't want to date you anymore, you're always gone, lying, leaving unanswered questions and you're just a jerk" Dakota sneers.

It was the final blow.

My heart shattered, leaving only true rage and power.

She couldn't. We. We were made for eachother.

"It's because I'm not a bender, isn't it?" I chuckle darkly as I move my hand inside my coat. "It's because of this earthhead".

"No, it's because you're crazy" she sneers before crossing her arms.

"You know what? I can be powerful just like you benders" I sneer before yanking out the glove.

Dakota and Bolin instantly looked scared at what I had pulled. What a sight, benders looking scared. "No, you can't be" she whispers trying to step towards me, but Bolin holds her back.

"Oh, but I am, you know, I thought about quitting Amon's movement, and to stand by you" I say as I look at the glove, clenching my fist.

"But I know, even if I love you, you're still a bender, and they hurt everyone" I sneer before walking towards the two. My hand jabs the earthbender, causing him to fall to the ground.

With a wince, I also jab Dakota, but she doesn't fall. With a look of sadness and anger, she pulls out a piece of metal. And with a throw, she misses me, making me chuckle. "Maybe you should have learned other skills than bending" I say, making her grin.

"Oh, trust me, I did" she smiles "It runs in the family".

Before I know it, something slams into the back of my head, causing me to groan.

------------------------------

"Sir, I have failed you" I say, making Amon look at me with displeasure.

"I thought you had the waterbender under control" he sneers. "I did, but she noticed my lying sir, I am so sorry" I say, making him frown.

"I will forgive you, but one more slip, you will be seen as the benders: the enemy" Amon growled before adding "Now, why don't you tell me about Tarrlock and his efforts to seduce Korra into this force?"

With a grin, I explain all that I know.