33: Why does it feel like this is the last time?

Start from the beginning

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked Eric as I brushed my hair after we had already showered and no we didn't shower together. But I had to use all of my strength to drive Eric out of the bathroom because he was so ready to take a shower with me, but sorry I like my personal space.

"I want to spend the day with my girlfriend. What do you think?"

"I think it's a good idea, so where are you taking her?"

"Shopping" he replied.

"Shopping?" I turned to look at him my eyes moving to his clothes for a moment. I had to run to run to Tyler's room to steal rather borrow some clothes for him to wear because he utterly refused to wear his clothes from last night. But really he didn't look so bad on Tyler's clothes, Tyler wore designers too.

"Yes shopping" Eric said again. "I need some new clothes and I think I need to get a new aftershave, I also need to do some grocery shopping for my personal use. I don't have anymore cereal and I could use more nutella and ice cream"

I just stared at Eric as he kept ranting about all the things he needed to buy for himself and allowing him to finish talking before I actually punched him. Seriously Eric is on a different level of weird, why do I need to hear about his shopping history?

"Are you done?" I asked after he was done talking and he nodded with a slight smile.

"Now can we go.....shopping" I made sure to emphasize on shopping.

"Sure" he placed his hands on my shoulders as we exited my room. "I'll make sure to buy you some Jordans"

Before we left the house Juliana insisted that we both eat breakfast before we did anything. We ate breakfast together with Tyler and I found out that my dad had to fly to London for some business meeting, I really don't know if Saturdays don't exist in the Calender's of all this business men....makes me think.

When we were finally done eating, Eric drove us to the mall before leading me into the men sections and I was already regretting my decision of agreeing to shop with him in the first place.

"The red or the black?" Eric held up two button up shirts for me to pick one and I scrunched my nose.

"Put those down, are you applying for a job or something" I told him.

"Really? Ok this won't do" he put the shirts away and picked up a white T-shirt instead.

"this?" He asked.

"A black one of that would look good"

Eric gave an exasperated sigh "I'm not a goth like you Cher"

"I'm not a goth" I defended.

"Yes you are" he said "See you're wearing black" he pointed at the black shirt I was wearing.

"Im still not a goth"

"Really? Then come with me" Eric held my hands and pulled me with him.

"Where are we going?"

"To buy some colorful clothes, you need some more colours in your life"

"I already have you" I said a little too quickly and the words came out before I could stop them.

"What?" Eric stopped immediately turning to face me. "What did you say?"

"I started wearing black a few months after my parents divorce because there was nothing colourful in my life after everyone left and I stopped talking to everyone. But then you showed up and a lot of things changed, I started becoming happy. You're all the colour I need"