16: Beach part 1

Eric's POV

I have this picture on my desk in my bedroom and framed just like this one. I remember this picture and everything that happened just like it was yesterday because I definitely remember the crap that happened yesterday.

Flashback....
I was seven or eight, I think eight because I'm a year older than Cheryl. Those where the times my mum had to put me on a leash anytime we go out because I was quite a stubborn kid. I had requested to go to the park that hit Saturday afternoon. The park wasn't that filled, a few kids playing here and there.

I was playing, making new friends all around that I was never going to see again. Just then I decided to go play with the monkey bars, when I got there I saw a girl on top of the bars which was very weird because firstly, she was a girl and secondly, what was she doing at the top when she was suppose to be swinging below.

"Hey" I called her and she turned back with ease and caution and damn! She was pretty. Her auburn hair was tied in a ponytail and her blue eyes looking at me with confusion.

"What!" She yelled with a scowl

"What are you doing up there?" I asked her

"It's fun up here, come on"

"No thanks" I declined "I don't want to fall"

"You won't, you scared?" She asked and I shook my head not wanting to act scared in front of a girl. I ran to the side of the bats and climbed up which was quite an easy thing to do since I was an 8 years old kid with a lot of energy. When I got up she turned to look at me.