Il Giorno In Cui Il Cielo Se Ne Ando

"Say, other me, can you do me a favor and take my place?" Said a 12 year old brunette boy, by the name of Sawada Tsunayoshi. A man who looks like him, but with blonde hair and light blue eyes. "Is it really alright for him to take over?" Tsunayoshi turn to look at him and smiled. "Yes, and plus it is my time to go. I never really had that great of a relationship with them, so it's not like they'll miss me or anything. Don't worry, I'm not sad about it, I love them and I had to do it as the sky arcobaleno." The blonde man smiled and patted his hair. "Thank you, my parallel grandson." Tsunayoshi smiled and then began to fade away. "Tell other me, that I am very thankful to him and that I am sorry for not letting him have my memories. Just say that it was part of the sky arcobaleno curse" And he was no longer here. "Don't worry I will"

~Tsunayoshi in another world~

"Tsu-kun, I came to visit again. I even made your favorite snack. So, won't you please wake up." Said a young brunette woman by the name of Sawada Nana age 34, she is Tsunayoshi's mother. "Tuna-fish! Hey! How have you been? probably having a good dream of us! Isn't that right Nana?" Iemitsu said to his wife. This Sawada Iemitsu, father of Tsunayoshi and husband of Sawada Nana, age 38. Nana, who saw through her husband, smiled and nodded. She then went to hug her son and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, age 20, Vongola Decimo or Neo-Vongola Primo, is now resting on his bed or so it seemed. He is actually very ill and now in a coma. This illness was something no doctor or mafia doctor could heal. They call this illness Portatore di morte*. Tsunayoshi, even though he is in a coma, can still hear his family cries for him to wake up. As much as he wants to open his eyes and hug them tightly, he can not. His illness has taken over part of his body that prevents him from moving. So, all he can do for now is listen to his family's cries.

~Inside Tsunayoshi's dream~

Inside this dark place, a man by the age of 20 stands alone. Then all of a sudden a burst of sky flames came to life and there stood the same man with blonde hair and blue eyes. The 20 year old man smiled, this was Tsunayoshi. "Hello grandpa. How I have miss you. What brings you here?" Tsunayoshi said to the blonde man. The blonde man smiled, this man was Vongola Primo, the first boss of the Vongola family. "Hello to you as well, my cute grandson. I have miss you as well. And to answer your question, I came here to give you another chance." Tsunayoshi pout at his grandfather, "I am not cute. For the 5th millionth time! And what do you mean by 'another chance'?" Primo smirked and brought his grandson into a hug, "yes you are cute! And by what I mean is that. It is time for you to leave. Leave them I mean." Tsunayoshi hug back his grandfather, giving a small sad smile. "I see... I guess it is time for me to go. After all, this illness of mine is not going anywhere. But, can I please get the chance to talk to them?" Primo thought for a second. As much as it makes him sad that he cannot cure this illness, he can at least wake him up. Though it can only be for a couple of minutes. "Of course you can my cute grandson. However, it can only last for a couple of minutes, so I recommend you make it wise. Though I know you will." They both smiled at each other and Tsunayoshi began to wake up.

~In the really world~

Everyone, from the ex-arcobaleno to the Vindice to the gradiance to the Simon family to Vongola to CEDEF to everyone that knew Tsunayoshi, was there by their son/friend/boss/brother/sky. It was then that brown doe eyes began to open. Yuni, the ex-sky arcobaleno, who was the closest to Tsunayoshi happened to be the first one to see his eyes open. Dropping the glass of water she had, tears rolled down her face. The people, who heard the glass break, all turn to Yuni, shocked to see her with tears. "T-T-Tsu-kun? Are you really awake?" her voice crack as she said those words. Tsunayoshi, smiled at Yuni, "hey, Yuni-chan, I'm awake" and with that Yuni ran to tackle her older brother figure as she sobbed on his chest. All that was present, watch in shocked, but was quickly replaced with tears of joy as they ran to Tsunayoshi's side. "Tsu-kun! My baby is awake!" Nana yelled out as she cried on her husband's shoulder.