Normal Day

Tsunayoshi’s pov:

Waking up to the sound of screaming people, and by people I mean my two brothers, is somewhat normal. ‘Man, I sure have gotten used to this, that I can make their scream my alarm clock’ I thought. Chuckling, I got up and went down stairs to get breakfast ready. ‘What should I make for breakfast? American-style? French-style? Japanese? Oh what the heck! I’ll do american-style!’ I Thought.

I quickly got all the ingredient I needed, then place my pan on the stove. Heating it on low flame and then adding the butter. Cooking up some eggs and bacon, I added the necessary stuff for the pancake, also adding chocolate in it. When the eggs and bacon finish, I made the pancakes, as they form, I began to make everyone their kind of coffee.

Mine with lots of sweet cocoa powder in. Reborn with his bitterness, kaa-san with her little sweet and bitterness, tou-san with his as like kaa-san, grandpa with his sweet as well. And my two brothers, the same as me. “Hope they like this, I made it with lots of love” I said giggling to myself. It was then everyone came down, I notice how when they enter the dining room, drole was coming out, ‘how weird’ I said in my thoughts. “Good morning everyone! Hope you had a good sleep” I said as I gave them a kiss and hug.

They greeted me and I since I already ate, I told them I was just gonna go on ahead. They were a little cautious about it, but let it go. Going up stairs, taking a shower, and brushing my teeth. I kept thinking of how my family is right now, I mean, my gradience are here and they are my precious family, but what about everyone else. Time flows different here than in my world, I wonder who took over Vongola, I wish it was someone wordy, I don’t want my Vongola to fall in my world.

When I finish getting dressed, I said my goodbye to my family. There I was greeted by Takeshi, smiling his real smile. I giggled and gave him a hug. “Good morning, my rain, how are you?” He laugh and hug me back, “Good morning to you too, Tsuna! I’ve been great actually, though I kind of feel bad for taking my other self's life, even if he allowed me to” he said giving me a sad smile. As we walk, I told him of how I feel as well, when I replace my other self and that I can say for everyone as well. And on the way we ran into onii-san, and told him of our problem, in which he said, he feels as well.

“Good morning, Kyo-chan” I said as I gave Kyoya a kiss and a hug, and he did the same. No one was here yet, since it was still 7:40. Since it was still early, we went to Kyoya’s office, to talk some more. “SO, who took over after me?” I ask since I was wondering about this, Takeshi was the first one to answer me, “Actually, Nono came back, Iemitsu-san and Nana-san got another child. And when Nono was really too old, and Your brother was at the right age, we trained him. You know, he is just like you, kind and caring. Whenever we look at him, we saw you and you know what he said to us, when he first saw you in a picture that is, since we would always tell him stories about you. “I want to be just like onii-chan” and he did, but in his own way. You would have been so proud of him Tsuna”

I widen my eyes at what he said, I got a brother in my world, and he grew up like the sky he is meant to be. I couldn’t have been anymore prouder. My dear little brother, better be living his life to the fullest. Laughing at that, I began to cry. I never got to  meet him, I wish I could, just so I can tell him, I’m so very proud of him. The three were shock I cried, but smiled as if they read my mind.

~Timeskip to Tsunayoshi in class~

Nezu in my world and in this world, are so very much the same. Is there any world, where he isn’t the same, but on second thought, maybe that would be a world I wouldn’t want to live in. ‘Ugh! I forgot how he always love to talk about himself.’ I thought, mentally sighing. Feeling sleepy, I fell asleep, not caring if I got in trouble.

~timeskip to 5 minutes later~

“Na-” A voice yelled out, making me groan. “una-” Knocking the sleep off, I slowly opened my eyes. “Dame-Tsuna!” I snapped my eyes open, then quickly lift my head. “H-Hai!” I yelled out in panic. It was then I realized that I was still in class, everyone started laughing at me and my nickname was called out.

“Hahaha! Dame-Tsuna!”

“Hahaha! As always!”

“Dame-Tsuna! Stop ruining our class time”

And so many more. Take-chan frown at that, but didn’t do anything, since he knows I will not like that. Kyoko-chan and Hana-chan, also did not say anything. Even if they are not from my world, they know I would not like it if they say anything.

“Dame-Tsuna! HOw many times do I have to tell you to pay attention! I, your elite teacher, is trying his best to teach you and this is what you do!” I just sighed knowing that this was going to go on till lunch, since two of my teachers are still not here and his covering them. ‘Ugh! I wish this would stop soon’ I yelled out in my thoughts. Sitting back down since, Nezu-sensei was never going to stop.

Take-chan, Kyoko-chan, and Hana-chan came to sit next to me, making all the boys and girls jealous. “Tsuna-kun? Are you okay?” Kyoko-chan ask in a worried voice. Kyoko-chan and I became friends a little while ago, when I help her and Hana-chan out from pedophiles.

~FlashBack~

I was walking out to buy somethings, when I saw Kyoko-chan and Hana-chan being bother by three men. Kyoko-chan and Hana-chan in my world were like my sisters, they knew of the mafia already, but they still stayed our friends. Even if they don’t know me in this world, I love them and will help them no matter what. Running to them, I went in front of the the two girls, yelling at the three men to leave them alone. The two were quite shocked, since they also saw me as the psycho everyone knows. I didn’t really care, all I wanted to do was help them.

The three men, were about to hit me when Kyo-chan came and ‘bit-them-to-death-for-trying-to-hurt-my-lover’ as he called it. Kyoko-chan and Hana-chan, like I said, were still in shocked, but I took them out of it. Kyoko-chan kept on thanking me, while Hana-chan paised me and Kyoya.

“Can I call you Tsuna-kun?” Kyoko-chan ask, I just smiled and said that I will call her Kyoko-chan. Hana-chan smirk and told me to call her by her first name, while she calls me by my name to. “Hana-chan, Kyoko-chan. I hope we become very good friends” I said smiling at them happily, while Kyo-chan hug me from behind.

~End of FlashBack~

“Yes, Kyoko-chan, I’m alright” I said giggling as I pat her head, she smiled at that. Hana-chan scowl at the others, while patting my back in a sisterly matter, saying that I shouldn’t listen to those monkeys, I nod in understanding.

~Timeskip to lunch cause again..I highly doubt anyone wants to listen to Nezu the brat~

The four of us went to the roof, ignoring the stares we got from both the teachers and students. When we got there, waiting for us is my two brothers, onii-san, Re-chan, and my lovely Kyo-chan. “Hello~everyone~!” Everyone greeted me, by either giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, or in Kyo-chan’s case a kiss on the lips.

Eating our lunch, I ask of everyone’s day and how they were doing, I was a little surprise when they said “like any other day. A normal day” I laugh at that, considering how we all, except Kyoko-chan and Hana-chan, are in the mafia, in which Re-chan doesn’t know, something like this is nothing compared to the days we have in our world. To us I guess you can say is a normal day.

_____________________________________________________

Author:Hey! Guess what Hayato is coming in the next chapter! Yay!

Also sorry for the boring chapter😩

Hope you like~❤

See you real soon~!