Chapter 20-Hands on research.

~Amelia~
The next morning, after Sarah left from watching the twins all night, I sat at the bar in our kitchen while the boys ate, laptop in front of me. Dominic hadn't given me a for sure reply last night on my wishes. So the first step I was going to take, Google everything there was to know about the "lifestyle" as I had heard Rory put it. Except I had no fucking clue what to search.
After several minutes biting my nails and feeling like an idiot, I logged into my email and composed a message to Rory.

From: Amelia Simmons
To: Rory Shaw
Give me something to research about the "Lifestyle" as you put it. I am completely and totally lost.
-Amelia

As I waited for a reply I cleaned the boys up and we moved into the living room. Maybe it was a little inappropriate that I was asking Rory but I couldn't help but feel embarrassed to ask Dominic, because for one he didn't really seem to Interested in reliving his past. I quickly rethought that...no this was the least inappropriate thing between Rory and I. The guy had been up close and personal on several occasions already. When my computer dinged a couple minutes later I was reluctant to open his email:

From: Rory Shaw
To: Amelia Simmons
Hm, isn't this something you should be asking your husband?
Guess you're lucky I like you a little more than I like him.
Research: Dominance, Submission...For starters.

Okay, Rory, I'm not a complete idiot. But I went back to my search engine and from there I entered a world that I didn't quite fit into but was completely obsessed with the idea of going to. Some things were brutal and some things were just down right sexy. Forty minutes into my research I closed my laptop.
"Okay boys, nap time." I said and got up. They both protested but I began to pick up the toys and turned the cartons off. "Sean..." He did this Everytime it was nap time. The small child crossed his arms and glared down at the floor. God he looked liked his dad when he was upset. Mikey though, was a nap prince. "Common." I said to Sean after he refused to move and in the end I had to carry him to their room. Little Mikey following behind me.
"How about we go get some food after your nap?" I smiled down at Sean and tucked him under the covers. It won me a small smile and he nodded his head. I kissed his forehead and backed out of the room.
I grabbed my laptop and went into our bedroom. There my search continued. I settled on a video. There was a woman lying on a bed and a man sitting in the corner of the dimly lit room. It was slow at first but as I got further into the video he began to command her to touch herself and make her say things that had me blushing.
Their was a rush of heat between my legs, barely sufferable, but the accompanying wetness made me squirm. Usually, during sex or any intimate encounter, both Dominic and I were both in control. I thought back to last night, when he had all the power. I was scared but I wanted so badly to submit. I didn't have to do everything my husband said, he had made that perfectly clear but I wanted to. Right now. I wanted to submit. Even though I was completely and utterly freaked out by all of this.
Once the idea popped into my head, I knew it wouldn't go away. I was horny and the gnawing ache was giving me all the justifications I  needed to give in and let go of my responsibilities for just an hour. Like cleaning the house and doing the laundry...That could wait, couldn't it? For the next hour I was going to give all of my attention to the girl between my thighs.
As I moved off of the bed a pang of pleasure shot through me...I needed to get out of these jeans.
When I reached the closet I flipped the switch and took a step inside. My eyes found just exactly what I was seeking and I pulled the black box down from the shelf. Once the lid was off I dropped it onto the floor and made my choice.
The vibrator was glass. I had only gotten the pleasure of using once or twice. But I remebered how great the toy was. I especially loved its thickness, precisely four inches in girth. I could feel my excitement in the pit of my stomach as I ran my fingers over the ridges.
The box of goodies joined the lid on the floor and I left the closet.
I could feel it, my panties were already a mess as I  kicked out of my jeans. Next was my shirt and my braw. I climed back into the middle of our bed, moved my laptop to the side and laid back.
I caught my reflection in the mirror directly in front of me as I let my legs fall open.  There was a tiny damp patch over the crotch of my lingerie where my arousal had soaked through.
I decided to leave them on as I didn't want to wait any longer. My fingers found what they sought and I began to rub myself though panties, eyes shifting back to the screen. The male was on the bed now and his hands were roaming her body. 'This does belong to me, right?' He had a nice, deep voice. I closed my eyes and listened, letting out a tiny whimper as my fingers moved around the edge of the damp fabric to find my slick flesh.
I felt a spasm deep inside of me  as my muscles contracted, desperate to feel something inside. I slipped two fingers in almost without even realizing it. There was just something so fucking sexy about the way he spoke to her. It felt so good to imagine my body belonging to him and I not having a say as to what he could do with it. I wanted to belong to Dominic completely.
I kept watching and listening, felt myself tighten around my fingers as they probed just the right spots making me moan out tiny, grunts of pure pleasure. 
I wanted it so much-wanted to be obedient, wanted to be controlled, wanted to let his  words and his touch tease me into an endless bliss that would make me a slave to his desires.
I let out a little squeal of pleasure, adding a third finger. I needed to keep going, I needed to let the words plant themselves into my lust-drunk mind.
"Oh Fuck." I moaned, keeping my whimpers as quiet as possible. I needed no interuptions, especially from my children.
I felt my orgasm building, but I  wanted to hold back a little longer. I hadn't even gotten to use the glass piece.
I let out a gasp as I came and pushed my fingers deeper inside of me. "Oh god..." I felt my toes curls and felt the pleasure running out of me onto the duvet.
When I relaxed, I opened my eyes to find my vibrator but instead they found my husband standing just inside of the room. He was just staring at me. Looking...shocked...maybe surprised.
"What the fu-What are you doing here?" I sat up in the bed and blushed. The video was still playing and the woman was moaning. There was no point in stopping it so I didn't move.
"What are you doing?" Dominic asked and stepped further into the room, tugging at his tie.
"What do you mean?" I frowned at him as he stopped at the side of the bed and sat his tie down on the nightstand.
"What are you doing? Its not a trick question baby." He chuckled as his eyes went to my lap top and then the vibrator. I was still pretty bummed about that. Why couldn't he just stay at his office? "You're not gonna answer me?" My eyes widened slightly when he reached across the bed, grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer, all the way to the edge.
"Dominic."
"No?" My eyes followed his when he knelt in front of me.
"What did it look like?" I asked and gasped when he thrust my legs open. I rose to my elbows to watch him.
"Mm, that's not what I asked you." His eyes had left mine and my breathing quickened when he ran his hands up my stomach and sides. Dominic groaned quietly as his eyes flew all over my body, lingering on  what was between my open legs. "Maybe I'll just punish you then, huh." He stated and I watched him lean in to inhale my scent. It wasn't a question so I didn't answer him. I just waited for his next move. As he stripped my panties away from my body his eyes caught mine again. "Is this what does all your thinking for you?" He asked and I suppressed a moan when he began to message me with his thumb. "Getting all slippery and wet...distracting you? Answer me."
"Yes." The word left my lips in a quiet strangled moan. I needed to be sated again, so very soon. I bit my lip when he ran his finger over me. Then he pulled away and stood back up. "That's what I thought." He leaned over me and pushed his finger into my mouth. It was a little salty and warm. "I say when you can tingle and drool. But I guess I can't be selfish though." He said, unbuckling his belt and pulling it from its loops. "Turn over...ass in the air...Mmm, good girl." I obeyed his every wish. I felt his hand on my lower back and he caressed it, then he moved to my ass and did the same. Okay, I thought I had wanted to submit but I was a nervous wreck. My heart was thumping in my chest and as I glanced at him over my shoulder the belt was coming down. The first crack of the belt took my breath away and the second one caused me to sway forward. I felt the wind from it on my sex. He was wasn't fooling around...both had been hard.
"Don't move...or talk. I'll tie you down." He said quietly in my ear as I felt his erection through his slacks as he leaned into me. Then I didn't feel him against me.
The belt met my skin three more times.
My body came alive, the pain pulling me hard into the moment. "God..." I gasped when another came. And then another, making me cry out. I took a handful of the comforter and held on.
"What did I say? Don't make me tie you down." I bit back a moan as my ass stung and I waited for another. "Do you want me to stop?" My husband asked. Did I? Of course it was painful but...I liked it. "To late. Don't think." The next one caught me by surprise and I actually smiled.  The pain was getting unbearable but I could take more...couldn't I?
"Why don't you ask me for the next one. Don't forget to say please." Dominic said. My lungs pumped hard as adrenaline ran through every inch of my body.
"Please...give me another." I pleaded. Well Fuck, was I going to be able to sit after this? I didn't really care. I pressed my thighs together and they were slick.
CRACK! I had to keep myself from collapsing onto the bed.
"Did you enjoy that?" Dominic's voice was in my ear again and I nodded my head, panting.
"Yes. Thank you."
~Dominic~
Amelia's face darkened after she turned around. The front of my slacks were wet from pressing against her. My wife watched as I unbutton my pants and out came my cock. More then ready to bring her some more pleasure.
"No...later." I said when her pink tongue came out and licked the head. I pulled her to her feet, where she swayed a little and took her spot on the bed. I didn't have to wait long before she was easing down onto me. I laid back and stared up at Amelia's pink cheeks and her brown curls bouncing as she moved on top of me. God she was beautiful. The way she moaned and bit her lip as her fingers dug into my shoulders.
"Oh Dominic" She moaned, eyes closing as she rocked her hips on me. The doorbell went off and I silently cursed the fucker who had interrupted us.
"Im gonna come." Amelia moaned and if nothing she moved faster and harder. The bell went off again.
"Amelia." I said, hands on her hips.
"No. Ignore it." She bit out, going a little harder as she was determined to get her fix. Again the bell rang.
"Common baby." I moved forward but her hands pushed me back against the mattress.
"Dont you fucking...dare." She said between moans. Yes ma'am.  I rested on my elbows and I watched my wife get off. My queen clearly gave zero fucks as to  who was at the door. She threw her head back and  screamed as her legs shook on either side of me. She bit down so hard on that lip and I wouldn't  doubt it brought blood.  She was a goddess, coming on me. I would have lay there for hours...days, while she used me for pleasure.
Although, I didn't wait for her tremors to cease as I stood up, her legs around me, and sat her on the carpet.
"Rory wants us to come to dinner tonight." I told her and fixed my slacks. Amelia's eyes widened a little.
"What?"
I leaned down and kissed her.  I felt satisfied and satiated. She would have to sit through dinner with a sore ass. Mmm, I had a feeling it was going to be an interesting night.
---------------------------------------
Comments and Votes!!
Hope you enjoyed, my lovelies!
Ill do a dedication on my next chapter!
-Lu💋