Eyeless Jack

I  sighed  and flopped over on the bed, Jack hadn't returned yet from his night outing and I  had a thought gnawing away my  brain. I felt guilty ( can hear the readers say bullshit). Jack did everything for me. when I was in a pissy mood he got me f/c  to make me  feel better, he made me feel happy, he made me  feel complete. I  sighed and pressed my face into my pillow and let out a tiny scream.
    Jack was my world he did everything for me , yet I  never did anything for him. What if he left me? What if he finally had enough of my  shit attitude? My eyes snapped open as I felt a sudden sadness. 'I am so selfish' I  thought smacking my  head disgusted by how easily I  took advantage of his love without ever giving anything but a quick kiss on the lips and a thank you. What could I do that would make him happy? I  wanted to make sure he knew I was grateful for all he did... My  mind skipped from idea to idea until I  gasped a bit and shook my  head flustered. Would he like that..... Oh man he has never showed any interest in it before.... But he IS a guy right? "Oh man I hope he won't get confused or angry when I try it..." I  said to myself  still deep in thought. I liked to think of all the worst scenarios revolving around everything. What if he got angry? .... but why would he get angry? What if I messed up?!?? What if he didn't care??? Thought after thought mulled over my brain until I  finally dismissed the chaotic thunderstorm of "what if's" and just realized like with many things I would just have to find out for myself. I picked up a book and began to read it as I waited patiently for Jack to return to the house. The plan was set and ready to go.
    I was just about to reach the climax ( ;) pun intended) of the thriller novel as the sounds of clanking radiated from the front door. Oh god hes back. Nervously I gulped. I   were gonna do this, you already decided that hours ago. "C'mon (y/n) be brave!" I whispered quietly to myself. The sound of heavy footsteps coming ever closer to the
bedroom door. The doorknob turned as I gave one last gulp and the nervous clumsy person I was a minute ago changed into a courageous girl set on one and only one goal.
    Jack came into the room and tossed a heavy looking duffel bag onto the floor and with a large sigh flopped onto the bed.
"You ok?" I  asked.
"Long day." His voice flowed through the room. It was deep, smooth, but at the same time had a hint of an inhuman ring to it. After stretching out onto the large bed finally comfortable he grabbed me and pulled me to his side, spooning me  while in a tight embrace. I welcomed his affection and leaned into his chest inhaling his familiar scent. It was comforting to be next to him. I felt your heart flutter as i remembered the love you two share. I  turned around and lifted up his mask to show his mouth and kissed him slow and sweetly. "I really love you" I spoke softly. "Wha-wha?!" His voice suddenly growing frantic as I got ontop of him. I kissed him again deeply, slipping your tongue in and circling around his in a warm, soft duet. I  lower half began to straddle him, pressing lightly on his crotch. I could feel a hardness underneath me. I smiled.
    I had confidence now. Lots of it. I continued the kisses while my hand crept slowly to his pants. A small gasp was let out as I unbuttoned and flicked down the zipper of his jeans. I put my hand inside to feel a warm, throbbing lump underneath his boxers. I  began to massage it over the fabric, teasing him a bit. Gasps arose from his mouth, followed by heavy breathing. His hips thrusted up into my  hand grinding against it and wanting more pleasure. I suddenly stopped, he growled and looked up expectantly. "D-don't fuck with me right now" He said with a broken voice slightly pleading. He liked this. He liked this even more because I was the one doing it. Never in his life had he dreamed I would've done this, especially tonight. But I were about to surprise him even more. I looked him directly in his black sockets through the mask and smiled while you pulled down the boxers. His hard throbbing cock sprung out of the jail they called his clothes and now stood in its full glory.
    I gazed at it for a moment in awe, I  had never seen one in real life before. Jack was pretty well endowed. I blushed and took in all of its details, the edges, the shape, the way it looked.
"Jeez... stop staring would ya?" He said in a embarrassed tone looking away obviously flustered by the entirety of the situation at hand.
"S-sorry..." I started to reach my  hand out and wrapped my fingers delicately around him. I could feel it pulsating, hot, and a bit of sticky pre-cum smeared at the tip of the head. My heart jumped as I felt myself  as well becoming wet just by looking at it. I wondered what it would feel like inside of me.... I shook this thought away blushing furiously, I  wasn't  ready for that just yet i thought as the tip of my lips was brought down onto the head of my lovers swollen cock. I kissed the tip a couple of times and began to lick the entire length from bottom to top, trying to lube it up just a little so it would be easier to take it all into my  mouth. He let out another loud pant as I licked him from top to bottom. 'Oh god this is too good to be true.' He thought, quickly his mind scattered as I wrapped my lips around the tip of him and began going down slowly.
    I could feel his big cock hitting the back of my  throat as I hit the hilt of it with my lips. My  eyes watering as i got used to the feeling. and trying not to gag I lifted my head back and began the motion stimulating his cock. He let out a real audible moan now, his hands gripping my hair as I went up and down.
"F-fuck (y/n) where did you learn how to do this so good...." He moaned out the words, I smiled around his length and kept going. My soft lips felt so good on him, he felt like he was going to spill over at any moment. He was lost in pleasure, moaning and grunting deeply. I noticed in between my legs started to get hotter and hotter as I moved my hips around in a circular motion trying to desperately satisfy the want I felt from my  core. I  were still sucking on Jack who was laying on the bed. I wanted to let him have it easy and comfortable since he had a tiring day. Jack took notice to my rising level of hornyness and his long arm reached up to connect with my throbbing heat.  He began to press on my clit and stroke it in just the right places. I  let out a guttural moan while still having his cock scraping the back of my  throat. The vibrations of my voice on him felt absolutely wonderful, it sent a shiver down his spine as he began to stroke me harder and with his free hand grabbing my breast. I  was  surprised but kept going as he kneaded my tit. I both felt good. So good.
    I kept the blowjob up until I heard his breath get harder and more erratic with each hit with the back of my throat. He gripped my head and began thrusting hard into my  mouth, hissed moans and sounds of pleasure escaped his clenched teeth as he reached his climax fucking my  face. He stopped and let out one long pleased breath as I felt his warm cum begin dripping down my throat. It tasted salty. I winced as I looked up at him and swallowed it, making sure that he saw I doing so.
"Damn, babe. Never knew you had it in you." He chuckled and ruffled my  hair kissing it gently. I were pretty tired by then from all the moving, Jack lasted way longer than I  anticipated. But that wasn't such a bad thing...

"You were so hot doing that," He lifted off his mask and grinned. "Now, I should repay the favor." He spoke as he pushed me  onto the bed and got in between my  knees still grinning his sadistic smile.

( I know I know it was shitty 🙊 I'm sorry)